Reviews for Never Again
sparra-music chapter 26 . 5/25
I read this story with tears in my eyes through half of it. And now that I have finished, at 1 am, the question still haunts me:
Is it possible for an elf to fade in Valinor?

For I truly believe Legolas might have if his memory had returned to him only after he had arrived there... the sorrow would have ripped him in two, to realize that he had broken his vow and forsaken his friends... and that those friends had loved him enough to let him go (with their blessings, both tacit and explicit) even when all they wanted was for him to stay.
wenduo chapter 15 . 2/13
I know a head injury is a serious thing but still i laughed a bit of the lady and Aragorn i understand why they would want to run. A furious Thranduil can be a pleasant thing to take care of. Very much emotions in this but it also made the chapter very good.
wenduo chapter 5 . 2/13
Yeah they do really tease each other about the most strange things sometimes i guess. Oww they are trapped underground. I feel sorry for them because it sound very terrifying. o.o
1356-2478 chapter 26 . 2/2
Ah! Such a satisfactory ending!
Though seeing Thranduil in the dwarven caverns...!
Amazing story, loved every moment!
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! So good! Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
A review. I have truly been enjoying your stories, keep writing. And nice poem.
strongerthananysword chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
YOU RIPPED MY HEART OUT

Still crying a little...You don't get a concrit, you can just be happy that you made me cry. ;_;
Windy Silvermist chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
This story is beautiful, and I shall forever keep it my heart. That is how lovely it is.
Butski chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Hi
I think this was a great and well written story. I really enjoyed it, especially the part where Legolas first wake up and can only speak elvish, witch Gimli can't understand much of.
There is a bit of both angst and humor in just the right compound, and I love how you tied all tings together in the end, witch thankfully was a happy end.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
- Butski
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
•Snickers• The best friendships always seems to take place between a bullheaded grump with too much temper - and humor - and a goldenhaired, brave, loving, wise and joyful, silverlaughing warrior. The latter always an elf, of course. And I love it.
bob chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Amazing work! No orc bashing, and yet all this emotional turmoil was like a war!
yamina-chan chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
How have I not noticed that you have posted the last chapters to this story? I was eagerly wating for them, since I really enjoed reading this and then I go and wait longer then I have to XD'
I really like how you've resolved the situation, and how things have retured to normal.
I also find it quite impressing that it was imediately noticable when the banter switched back to what it is supposed to be like, instead of the trying-but-not-quite-right stage it had been in for a while. Compliments on your writing style and the way to portrait the characters there.
I would be lying if I said I don't love this story and they way you've told it.
batfan7 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
This is a lovely story. I enjoyed the angst with the happy ending. :-)
PokeKid 25 chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Your story is truly touching, I have read great fanfictions before but never have I read anything this beautiful that can bring tears to my eye. Yes I really did cry...no, more like sob! The past few chapters have been amazing especially this one which I sobbed all over. And for that I thank you so much, I can't remember the last time any fanfiction has made me so touched before and I can't wait to read all of the others you've wrote.
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
It broke my heart when Legolas didn't remember Gimli! :'-( I'm so glad it worked out in the end though :)

One of the best LotR stories I have ever read (And I've read a few!) - it kept me gripped right the way through to the last chapter! Seriously, some really fantastic ideas and very well-written indeed! It's a real treat to read a story with good grammar and vocabulary; they're so rare these days (sad but true).

Anyway, keep up the good work! :D