Reviews for Never Again
wenduo chapter 15 . 2/13
I know a head injury is a serious thing but still i laughed a bit of the lady and Aragorn i understand why they would want to run. A furious Thranduil can be a pleasant thing to take care of. Very much emotions in this but it also made the chapter very good.
wenduo chapter 5 . 2/13
Yeah they do really tease each other about the most strange things sometimes i guess. Oww they are trapped underground. I feel sorry for them because it sound very terrifying. o.o
1356-2478 chapter 26 . 2/2
Ah! Such a satisfactory ending!
Though seeing Thranduil in the dwarven caverns...!
Amazing story, loved every moment!
Robyn Flynn chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! So good! Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
A review. I have truly been enjoying your stories, keep writing. And nice poem.
strongerthananysword chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
YOU RIPPED MY HEART OUT

Still crying a little...You don't get a concrit, you can just be happy that you made me cry. ;_;
Windy Silvermist chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
This story is beautiful, and I shall forever keep it my heart. That is how lovely it is.
Butski chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Hi
I think this was a great and well written story. I really enjoyed it, especially the part where Legolas first wake up and can only speak elvish, witch Gimli can't understand much of.
There is a bit of both angst and humor in just the right compound, and I love how you tied all tings together in the end, witch thankfully was a happy end.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
- Butski
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
•Snickers• The best friendships always seems to take place between a bullheaded grump with too much temper - and humor - and a goldenhaired, brave, loving, wise and joyful, silverlaughing warrior. The latter always an elf, of course. And I love it.
bob chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Amazing work! No orc bashing, and yet all this emotional turmoil was like a war!
yamina-chan chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
How have I not noticed that you have posted the last chapters to this story? I was eagerly wating for them, since I really enjoed reading this and then I go and wait longer then I have to XD'
I really like how you've resolved the situation, and how things have retured to normal.
I also find it quite impressing that it was imediately noticable when the banter switched back to what it is supposed to be like, instead of the trying-but-not-quite-right stage it had been in for a while. Compliments on your writing style and the way to portrait the characters there.
I would be lying if I said I don't love this story and they way you've told it.
batfan7 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
This is a lovely story. I enjoyed the angst with the happy ending. :-)
PokeKid 25 chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Your story is truly touching, I have read great fanfictions before but never have I read anything this beautiful that can bring tears to my eye. Yes I really did cry...no, more like sob! The past few chapters have been amazing especially this one which I sobbed all over. And for that I thank you so much, I can't remember the last time any fanfiction has made me so touched before and I can't wait to read all of the others you've wrote.
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
It broke my heart when Legolas didn't remember Gimli! :'-( I'm so glad it worked out in the end though :)

One of the best LotR stories I have ever read (And I've read a few!) - it kept me gripped right the way through to the last chapter! Seriously, some really fantastic ideas and very well-written indeed! It's a real treat to read a story with good grammar and vocabulary; they're so rare these days (sad but true).

Anyway, keep up the good work! :D
MysticIris chapter 26 . 8/20/2012
Well, I started reading this story yesterday and finishing it today, I have to say that I'm quite impressed. The story was very engaging and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I always enjoyed Legolas's and Gimli's friendship and you pulled it off wonderfully here.