Reviews for Admitting To Each Other
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
cool
pocky16wuber chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
that was nice, you should make more
itachi-kun'slover chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was really good!. and thats a good question why does cait sith have a scottish accent? hm...i guess thats a question we'll never know the answer too. but the one shot was good. way better than mine. bye bye p.s. keep writing!.~
StCC chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
AWESOMENESS! -faves-
lon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
im such a pervert reading this...

i like it though. ;)
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
nice story :O:P
Kumotta chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is so cute! There really needs to be more ItaKisa, good job. Don't worry, I'm probrably much worse at lemons (yeah I'm not to good at compliments either ;)
OrangeSensei chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I liked it~

You rock. W

And I agree about the Caith Sith with the scottish accent, "Why does he have it? :/" XD

You should do a Kakuzu x Hiden... None-the-less, I liked it~
blood nymph chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
*sigh* 2nd rate rate lemon. not interesting at all. there were tons of misspellings that you really should fix, it took me a moment to figure some of them out. just a personal preference but you should explain what exactly the pills are, even though that's a little obvious. it would help the story out. also, 1st person isn't always the best format to write a lemon and you didn't do it very well. basically, I'm suggesting you rewrite it. But that's just what I say, don't get mad.
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
KISAME ITACHI ROCKS!

i love them! there aren't many fics of them around, are there? DAMN.. cus its a pretty good pairing i think hehe xD

love it.

xx keiji
UchihaTsuki chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
omg I love it _ -adds it to her favorites-

you did very well :D
Glacier Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
SWEET! That's all there is to say!
syoumilk chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OMH! I Loved It! I'm a ItacxKisa Fan Girl! X3 It was Totaly Awsome! You Should write more Fics like this!
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I loved this fic! _ My first Itachi and Kisame fic that I've read and I'm glad it was yours! _ This was so sweet and all I can say is that I love lemons! _ Great Job, keep it up!
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aww! Rather sweet, although a bit OOC. Not bad for a first time, though

I hope to see more of these two from you! :D

ST