Reviews for Goblin Market
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
The beauty of your writing astounds me. I like to think that I have a decent vocabulary, and I still need to look up so many words for this story. I absolutely adore that, being pushed to learn new words and expand my mind. This is just one example of many that struck me as poignant and poetic (and taught me what "eldritch" meant):

"The Destiny Islands bear strange fruits; fruits bathed in the warp and woof of all time; and on what foreign vernal shore did they first germinate, sunk their roots deep to bathe in eldritch pools?"
Aly-lei chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was a lot darker than I thought it would be, but pleasently so. You really have quite an amazing style of writing. The way you described scenarios and personalities was so poetic. I loved it.
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Holy shit. Beautiful and Hot story of Sora's angst.

*clap hands in awe*
delectat chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is definitely one of my most favorite fanfics. Ever.

Thank you for writing it.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
nice ness...love he fruit part :D
EmotionalSpazz chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was awesome. It's just... wow.

I love how you depicted Riku as conquering Sora in that way, I love how you depicted Kairi, the relationship, the thoughts, everything. GOOD JOB.
Lonely Moon chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow this was an amazing fic. The wording you used to describe everything was just mind blowing. You are able to completely remove the reader from reality and suck them mind and body into the world you have created within you fan fiction. I can't find the words to truly describe how unique and refreshing your writing is. Simply put I loved this fic just as I have loved everything else I have read written by you. It was a pleasure!

~Lonely
Sorakun4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Oh my...I never see orange as fruit just too erotic the way u discribe job
Mitsuki chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that was really intense, i really like your writing style it made it feel quite powerful and emotional. i hope to read more of your stories! XD

~Mitsuki~
Siavahda chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Indescribably amazing. /stunned/ Really.
Draco's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I'm not sure if I get the title, but I loved it anyway! Fruit-in-mouth rape! Awesome.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This is the 4th story of yours I have read, and I must say, I'm impressed. You have a compacity for writing far out-shining the average fan-fiction writer. I enjoyed the tid-bit at the end of this particular story on the history of it. I have to agree with you on the dirty mindedness of our generations. It's a pity that your works are shorter in length, but I suppose us yaoi-addicted, video-game/anime-bishonen-lovers will just have to be happy with what we can have. Who can complain? Your work is on a level we should be paying for... I hope you continue to write, and if you find yourself bored I'd love to chat with you sometime. My AIM s/n is 'Kurai of Acacia'. No worries if I never hear from you. Luck to you and your writing. : D
reminiscentMEMORIES chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wow. That certainly was... deep?

How did you found out that poem? Did you originally read the first one. Not written by Playboy?

Sorry if my grammer sucks.

I'm exhausted, but I just thought that I'd say this.

Mahalia.
anon chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
really a very imaginative and creative piece you have written. Finally, I get to read a story that is so descriptive instead of just, " he undresses them both, they fuck, and finally they cuddle." This just shows the reader what goes on in the mind of the victim? receiver? whatever...as he deals with this unexpected turn of events.
Trivian chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
It's official, you are now one of my favorite authors. This story was so...how you say...delectable :)