Reviews for The Calm Before the Storm
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
And NOW its pretty obvious that hes a pretty male.

Funny how someone commenst to 'reserach teh characters first' when all tehri research probebly was, was a 3 second google image search and just looked at the picture. He is very pretty! Its true. And havnt we all learned by now that any super pretty girl Masashi makes has extra anatomy down south? *cough-haku-cough*

Noah
person chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I would simply like to express my amusement that lalala goes around thinking that they are so smart in knowing that Deidara is a female and that everybody else is wrong, and can't even fathom that they themselves could be the wrong one. And the belittling "common mistake" comment was also highly amusing. Don't doubt yourself so much!
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
er...Deidara is a man ;; I know some sites say that he's a she but he really is a boy. You can tell in the Anime "Naruto Shippuden" he has a very male voice, so yeah...he's a he ;; though i dunno if you know that by now XD you probably do -laughs- good fic...I'm gonna go find more Deidara fics now xD (I think i've read almost all your stories ) ./...at least 2 each cept the series ones X3
cg2006 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Yay, Deidara!

This would be a neat sort of beginning for a story...
mademoisele chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I read something that said that in an interview, K. Masashi said that there would be a girl in Akatsuki, so that basically tells us that Deidara is a guy. ) BUT, I'm not sure if that's true, I can't even remember where I read it, but I think he's a guy too.

You should watch "Fun With Akatsuki" on youtube.. it's funny. XD
lalala chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great fic, you only made one mistake, and it's a common one. Deidara's a female, the only female member of Akatsuki. Please do research on the charactors that you use.
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I liked it. - Good work.
Aurora Marija chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
:) I really loved this fic- yay, Deidara! Deidara needs more fics written about him(or her, whatever.. most people say him, and I'm not gonna go into big arguments trying to disprove them and whatnot here..). But this fic was so well written, and you captured Dei's personality perfectly! And it was funny, Deidara just laying there staring at the clouds, with Sasori probably thinking that Deidara is completely psychotic. I really liked this- 'shame it was only a one-shot though.
Killing with love chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Deidara is a guy. He speaks in the end of episode 135. Anyway Nice fanfic, It's good to see that there is another Deidara fan in the world...

Welcome to the club
thenoblescientist chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I like it. And just so you know: yes, Deidara is a man.
yukaishepards chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was great! i really liked it! Thanks agian!
blue-genjutsu chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was sweet of you to write this for yukaishepard! :)