Reviews for Ataru's Onihood
LP Luna Phantom chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I hadn't read any fic of UY 'til now. And I really liked yours!

Ha ha ha... That last chapter was perfect.

I loved your story. Goes to favorites.
pizzigri chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Yeah! I liked it a lot!

I am writing a lot lately on UY, but I'll never be able to reach such level... of funnyness! Good work!
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
I honestly thought Lum and Ataru were acting out of character...but now it all makes sense. Good story! :D
elgordo chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
"Mhhhhh Darling... Harder!"

Verrry Nice! Your story writing skills are excellent.

Please consider writing more UY fics.
blackdeathmessenger chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Very nice story. Well written,and good plot.
gen x chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Not bad
stitchtorpedo chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Lol Nice story, loved the ending! The BLANKing End...
Ferngully chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
Excellent UY fic! It was so funny; it felt like a real UY manga chapter or episode! And it was actually well-written, both in terms of writing style and grammar! Great job!

The concept of the story was so brilliant (can anyone draw Ataru oni-fied? Please? That would be so cool to see!) and executed very well; it was also nice to see amongst the humor some glimspes that not only Ataru and Lum actually care for one another (some of the scenes with them were so cute, especially in chapter six when Ataru starts crying; poor Ataru!), but that the others (Shinobu, Lum's stormtroopers, even Mendou) all cared a little bit about Ataru, and yet wasn't overly-sentimental (even if it was only a dream manufactured by Lum); it's so very true to the UY spirit!

And yay! You included Kosuke! I love the stormtroopers (Megane does rock), but it was so cool to see Kosuke incorporated into the story, too! Kosuke gets props for perhaps being the sanest person in the entire UY universe, and to see him in a fic was pretty awesome! And, because I love Mendou (he's my favorite character, although Lum, Ataru, and Shinobu come very close), I must add that I really enjoyed the little bits with him and Ataru a lot; you really characterized their friendship/rivalry well in only a short amount of prose.

The only thing I will say is that I was a little...alarmed, I guess you'd say, with the more dirty details of Ataru's dream at the end of the story (although it was cleverly censored); of course, Ataru is a complete pervert, but it was a little bit odd to see Lum excited about the end of Ataru's dream. Not that she wouldn't be as insinuations have been made throughout the series (in fact, I guess she'd be more eager than Ataru to...consumate their love, if you will, as Ataru seems much more nervous when it comes to intimate situations between him and Lum despite his overtly lecherous ways); I think it was just more "in-your-face" and much more detailed in your fic, compared to the lighter, less detailed implications made in the series/manga. Of course, I'm kind of prudish, so I just might not be used to that sort of thing, although I still found the ending to be very comical despite all this!

Anyway, this has gotten very long! LOL! It's just really nice to see a well-written, humorous, and innovative UY fic (or any UY fic, as they're sorely lacking, unfortunately)! Great job! You really should write some more UY fics; you've got the characters down perfectly and an excellent grasp on the whole UY world! And the UY fandom really needs some more UY fics, especially GOOD UY fics like this one! Still, this was a really great read! Thanks so much for writing it!
Midnight Star3 chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
This was a cute story. You kept it from being too serious and true to the UY series. Have read a little of the series and seen all the OVA's, 4 of the 6 movies and half of the anime series. Hope you write more fics of this series.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
The scary part is that Lum would actully DO somthing like that in order to get her "darlings" attention.

A truley exellent UY fic.
FairyQilan chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Lol. Great story.
Ataru58 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is a good fic. I would love to see more if you could.
Bruce chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
You know, reading and re-reading this fic, I noticed something very unusual. Despite that it went by quick, a solution presenting itself very fast, it took nothing away from how good the story was. It all fit quite well, and was prefectly like the series itself, I think, that if you can, you should write another UY fic. There aren't that many to begin with, and nothing new for the last three to four years. With the exception of two, this one being the main one, there aren't that many, nor this good either. If you feel like it one day, write another, you have some great talent as story-teller, keep up the great work.
Damien chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your story and look forward to your next UY outing.

Damien
firelordeg chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
hehe yay now that all your stories but Awakening of the slumbering beast you can foces soly on it i cant whait hehe i realy love that story .o yha this one is good too but i just realy like your story Awakening of the slumbering beast so much more so please update it soon