Reviews for The Earth Dies
zagato chapter 13 . 5/1
Wonderful
sonder this chapter 5 . 1/7/2017
So, I'm just as confused as the both of them are here, Hades and Persephone's emotions are a mess and I don't mean that in the way that our emotions can cause distressing turmoil, I mean the kind of mess where the emotions jump all over the place and there is no sensible transition. Her captor had just taken his own frustrations out on her and she knows it and yet she abruptly wakes up some time later during her sleep to sneak into his bed where they promptly bestow a sudden burst of tender affections upon each other. There was no true development in their relationship - just lust, fear, and confusion.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Oh, my babies.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
These two kill me
Twilight Warrior 1994 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
This is by far the best fanfic of the Persephone story I've read so far. It's not that the others are bad, it's that... the dialect doesn't fit, you know? It's too modern. It makes me go "They might say that but they wouldn't say it like that."
Canela chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
Beautiful... just beautiful!
maraudering88 chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
I've enjoyed your version very much! This is a beautiful and well-written take on the myth of Persephone and Hades! :)
Sigy Artyn chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
OMG. just... OMg. I knew there was something more to the Greek mythology! This is absolutely amazing. *Sighs and revels in it's greatness* I loooove it! :D
indyanakin4 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Great story! I Love it all. Very hot ;) and very poetic writing! Lovely :)
Thief Mistress Thorn chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
My personal favorite of all of the PersephoneXHades fanfictions I've ever read. Eloquent, tender yet rough... and tantalizing. Beautifully told. I wish I could read more and more of this every day.
Psyche Alcquera chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Demeter always reminded me of my own mother...i'm seventeen, and I was forbidden to date a guy...ever!
hunter-liza chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I love your story, it is well developed and both the main characters are extremely fleshed out. Word choice is great, and the flow of the story works really well when you put it into the more poetry like writing. Some advice that I could give you would be to be careful that you are not being too wordy. In the second half of this chapter, you say something about Persephone's eyes and then you say eyes two or three times. You could take one of those "eyes" out and the sentence would still be really good. Other than that, keep up the excellent work and keep writing :)
shobsnet02 chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
I love your story! 3
InMyDream chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
This story was so sweet. I loved how you made Hades gentle and harsh sometimes. It shows that he's not truly evil. I "awwww"ed at least 5 times in every chapter. By the way, very hot smex. xD
alone4everandalways chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
im sry, but ive never had any respect 4 demeter. shes just plain stupid. if she rly loved her daughter, then dont u think shed find out what she wanted and put her happiness b4 her own? i understand how she can miss her, but shes a very selfish woman. then again, most of the gods and goddess r selfish. power doese that 2 u.