Reviews for The Earth Dies
iceprincessforever chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
This story was phenomenal - absolutely brilliant! I loved it!
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 13 . 11/7/2008
That...that has to be one of the most amazing stories I believe I have ever read. It was written beautifully and I am glad someone told this story in such an elegant way.
j2sweet2008 chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
This was a touching and very well written story. You could almost feel the pain of Demeter at losing her daughter. And you can feel the love between Hades and Persephone as well as the struggle of emotions to realize that they loved each other. Great Job.
crazysmile15 chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
Wow, I'd hate to wait for those Five months with Hades. It would be killer! Good story, 2 thumbs up! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
I've had a pomegranate before. Its really juicy!
crazysmile15 chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Why do girls always have to ruin the moment with there emotional outbursts? I guess we feel compelled to talk after sex! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
Poor innocent servant, getting flashed! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
AW, Hades is happy!
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
When you started the chapter it kinda sounded like Walt Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". You know the part when Beast is waiting impatiently for Belle to come to dinner. I Love this fic!
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Persephone is feisty! I like that she isn't so weak and innocent.
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Someones demanding! lol!
Saiyaness28 chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
This was quite possibly the BEST story I've ever read! I find the best stories are those who don't solely focus on a plot but just flow from the writer's imagination. You're VERY talented! Keep it up!

P.S. If you get the time, check out some of my fanfiction. "Roses Bloom" is my newest story. It's based on the Beauty and the Beast fairy tale. Instead of being turned into a monster he was disfigured in a fire. The story is written from the Beast's perspective. LEAVE A REVIEW!
Maloporfavoreliminaresacuenta chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This story ROX! I LOVE Hades and Persephone stories. THis EMBODIES what I envisioned happened while she was there. YOU ROCK!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
aw that is so sweet! The ending I loved! Great job! I actually read this in one day...actually it was one night. Holy crap Imma be SO tired for school tomorrow! And it's all your fault!...THANKS DUDE!
Para Dise chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
This was an interesting take on the HadesxPersephone myth. As you said, it's *totally* eloquent. I loved your characterization of Hades...he seemed so big, dark, and extremely possessive. Persephone was pretty interesting too; she seemed quite mature for a sweet young girl-goddess. The whole thing was very fast-moving, and I just had to read it all in one sitting! _ The way you first put a barrier between Hades and Persephone (at first they would make love and then leave each other) and dissolved it all the way up to the point when she ate the fruit...fascinating!

I have a lot to say about your style. It's very mature and delicate and dark and cold...only a bit to much so. The coach on my school's creative writing team said that the purpose of writing is to make a reader feel. In the beginning you made it seem like an advanced, lemony retelling instead of giving the myth a new life. Which did you want to do? However, you broke in emotions in the latter half of the story, the half where I believe you showed your true potential. I've learned from personal experience that a talented writer is one who uses language, techniques, etc. effectively in his or her work, but an unforgettable writer (which I myself am not) gives life to a story. I hope you will benefit from my review. As I said, you do have potential.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »