Reviews for The Earth Dies
Sorceress Morgan le Fay chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
*dramatic* no! go back to him!

love it by the way. update!
Trying To Defy Gravity Ciel chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Please please write more. This is a great story, and I hope that you'll be continuing soon. I kove Hades, even he's "evil". I like how you portray him in your story.
Marie Allen chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Awesome so far! :D Just came across it tonight and I'm loving it. Hurry and post more soon! :D
Rory4 chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
This may sound a little strange...but, this story...or maybe just Hades' and Persephone's relationship...is sort of reminding me of a song I'm actually listening to right now. "You're The Right Kind Of Wrong"...it's not a perfect fit...but just the idea of it reminds me of them/it, lol. I love it. Haha, I'm such a dork.

I'm ecstatic to hear that you won't be changing your writing style for this story. And if it's good when I review...I'll make sure I keep doing it! This story is definitely worth it. :-D

I'm really liking the contrast you're making between Hades and Persephone. It's fire and ice. A *very* romantic notion, indeed, lol. Its almost the epitome of the two when together: contrasts. Lovely work. I like how your incorporating it into their love scenes. And then they are *both* eventually consumed by the flames. Brilliant. Love, love it. This story flows so perfectly with the poeticalness (and I've said that about 100 times now! lol). And it shows *just* how wrapped up in one another they are, that they don't notice the servant. That was great.

Well, steamy doesn't even begin to describe the way you wrote that scene. Woo...intense. There's a trembliness (new word *I* made up lol) to the whole love scene. That means, in Rory speak, the scene was so heated and involved to the point that they were both trembling. And the audience could most definitely pick up on that fact.

One thing: one part, near the end you say 'fill him stand' when it should, I believe, be: 'feels'. Thought you'd like to know. It's just something I caught.

I adore the ending...now their thoughts AND actions are beginning to become entwined. He plans to stay and she hopes he'll be there when she awakens. I really love that ending, the way it just meshes with the changes coming over both of them; to the newer level of their relationship that's slowly evolving.

I'm going to be completely cliche here...but...UPDATE SOON! lol

Looking forward to it, as always. :-D
Blackpen Enaru chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
i like this whole, she hopes it's more than lust, she hopes he'll still be there gig.
Rory4 chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
You may want to write so your readers understand, but if you loose the poetic way this story flows, it'll loose something; won't be the same. And what good would that do? You started it one way, and unless you want to go back and change the tempo of all the other chapters, I suggest you stay with the one you have, more or less. But, it's up to you. Personally, I like the poeticalness. It fits the genre. Ah, I see where the title comes in now, with Demeter. I like it. And Hades can be indifferent to the world's plight because he is not part of it; not really. Here's the conflict! One of them, anyway, besides the one the two are causing within themselves, and in turn in their relationship. Anyway...I'm looking forward to seeing how it affects he and Persephone.
Rory4 chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
I love the image you weave in the beginning. It's very...I don't know how to put it. Ethereal? Maybe that's it. But either way, I love it. So, you get the point, lol. This whole scene here was soft and erotic. They all are...even when he's rough. I like the combination...I do believe that may be your distinct style with love scenes...at least in this story. It's very good; nearly perfect. Especially for this relationship. *claps hands*
Rory4 chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
A very tender moment, yet still with the same spark that's in all the previous chapters. Brava, lol.
Rory4 chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
Manly man having to show his dominance. God or mortal, they're all the same, lol. Especially in romance literature. And you're right with the roller coaster theory. For characters to seem more realistic, 3D as you put it, and not 2D, they, like every living thing, must be a contrast. That was the first thing I was taught in a writing class I'm taking. The impeccably dressed person may have a messy house; the shy little mouse may be overly talkative at home. No one is 2D. Kudos to you. Eh, when trying to make a point, like above, I tend to go on a tangent. Sorry! _

Anyway, I can tell this is only going to get better. Your descriptions are full and vivid. I like that. And phew, this chapter was even more steamy than the last one! lol Who knew Hades was a tease! Goes with his role as tormentor, I suppose. Fitting role.
Rory4 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Drawn to her beauty, yet because of that he seems almost wanting to destroy it. Intriguing. He's scared, I think. Both drawn to one another, yet at the same time denying it even as they kiss. At least that's what I'm interpreting from it, lol. Very good, either way.
Rory4 chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
This chapter was erotic and warm; I like the vibe. Talk about spellbinding! Very wonderful job so far.
Rory4 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Eloquent is right. I love the way this flows...it's poetic; beautiful. I like your style!
Blackpen Enaru chapter 7 . 7/20/2006
i like persephone's contemplation. not too big on demeter's screeching, but i tend to be a little more sympathetic of demeter and i made her very different in my own story. i like the way zeus sounds like he's pleading instead of demanding, it reflects hades' power in the pantheon.
mochamermaid23 chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
Good. Really good.
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It is so teasing and seductive, so charming and just a total contrast to so many retellings of this myth; it is lust and things unheard of and I can not wait for more.

This first chapter delved into their seperarte charcter so well; you make Kore innocent in her tease - dare I say, ignorant? - and Hades an unwilling voyuer cought in it, who knows that is wrong but doesn't care because to him she recipricates it.

Lovely, lovely, love; the ending is particularly eloquent.

- Pixie