Reviews for Near Misses
FlaFan chapter 1 . 6/16
Nice follow to that scene! But I still think Roy will find out about the incident somehow...
spycat chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I believe you missed Johnny being hit by a car? And I know Roy was badly injured one time by being electrocuted. This was a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love it. Great story, well written. I just wish you'd perhaps created another reason for the conversation, perhaps included the incident with Channing (even a return visit). Too many of these occurred AFTER the episode that featured him.
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was very nice. Thanks!
Jrsgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very nice! I recognized all of the episodes, but I'm not sure I can name each one. I enjoyed the story. Thank you.
Neemps chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I think the only injury I didn't see was when he was hit by the car. Cute story!

Actually Roy did have several injuries over the years, it's just that most of them were minor compared to Johnny. I think the worst one for Roy was when he got electrocuted and fell off a roof. He would have died if Karen hadn't been there to defib him. So there's an instance where Roy got hurt and Johnny wasn't available to help. Rare!
Yum chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This story was a lot of fun. I liked how even if Roy wasn't predominate in the story, you were still able to manage to highlight the dynamic between Johnny and Roy so nicely.
waikiki23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i could name just about every one of them! thanks for a good story!
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
like it do u know what season the hit and run that happend to johnny was in? and i don't really rember how many season there were cause i only saw them on tvland a few years ago
jada952 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I like your added text this ending.

It doesn't leave Johnny standing there w/ his mouth hanging open when he finds out about Jason's experiences. It really shows the cooperative devotion of 51!

Well done, as your others seem to be too!

Thanks for sharing.
P.J. Bedingfield chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This was good. I caught all of them, LOL but then, again, I did my "homework".

You forgot, though, Jason went out with the nurse right after that last rescue.

But sheesh, it was good! As usual.