Reviews for Plastic Cracks and Burns
boothimyours chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
that was just fantastic, what an amazing fic. I think I'll need to check out some more of your stories, you are clearly a gifted writer.
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i love this ! its so awesome! you did an awesome job! i feel brathan! you should be very very proud!
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh my God! He's dead, that's what I've decided, Nathan Scott is dead. Which really sucks. My mind always goes to the worst option first and then I have to back up to what's really going on, but this time, I think, I will take your awesome writing and decide that Nathan's gone.

And aside from me being really sad right now, that was really good, except that Haley and Nathan broke up. Anyways, great job.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
oh wow..what an amazingg one shot! this was truly brilliant! ur writing is fantastic : D
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
wow, i only just found this but i am so glad i did... its just so powerful! i kept losing it a bit with all the gaps in between bits, but that was good cos it made me think up the rest f it. and as for the ending, this is what i tihnk...

so brooke runs out of hospital and madly tries to light the incense to light her life again, cos after all, nathans gone. but of course she doesnt hear him calling her, because it is him, i couldnt bear it if he was dead, ad she doesnt know hes alive. so thats my story. lol

anyway this is so good. i wish youd write mor oth fanfics!

stefi chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
i like it i hope nathan alright i hope brooke and nathan stay together
Ababy99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006 speechless. that was such a great story. i cant believe how well written it was.
Ernie628 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I loved this! I've been getting into Brathan, and AU angsty Brathan is best!
TypoKween chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Whoa. WHOA! That's all I can say. W-h-o-a. This has to be hands down the BEST brathan fic I have EVER read. Your writing style is so original and it pulls the reader in. I honestly wish this was not a one parter. I hope that you grant us brathan lovers with a sequel or a chapter fic. Either way I just hope you continue to write anything brathan! You rock.

onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow that was a good story. good job.

kellocfan1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow... that was a great story! Good job, I loved it! Nathan and Brooke make for an awesome pairing, and this is definately one of my favorites.
BrookenLucas12 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh my God. That was amazing. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy your Nathan/Brooke stories. And most likely, I'd probably enjoy ANY couple you wrote. You are beyond talented. Write many more stories, please.