Reviews for Stuck in the Future
AnythingReally1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
This is great! You should have Phil beat the crud out of this Matt phoney. What a jerk. And then have Keely and Phil investigate, and catch them in the act to discover the future technology, and trying to expose them for what they are! Ugh I have so many plots going through my head right now. If you want someone to help you come up with more ideas, just let me know! -AwesomeWriter2013
princetongirl chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
userx chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Hope you find your vision soon, because this is a great story. Not sure where you're going with the Matt angle, but you've captured Phil/Keely's emotions very well. I especially liked the ending of the first chapter - "Despite having a plethora of futuristic technology at his disposal, it was Keely, a girl from the past, who had first managed to communicate with Phil." It was both thoughtful and moving.

Maybe you can end the story with Phil going to college in the past to study history, because time tour guides are in high demand in the future. Then he can be with Keely, and call his parents once in a while with the wizard phone - like normal college life.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to seeing how this story turns out!
r0ckgal chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
Wow! This is a great story! I was at the edge of my seat reading it! So was that guy that just put a needle in Keely's neck Matt, or was it somebody else? I remember reading that Matt had told his dad that they had to wait until friday for something, so maybe that has to do with why Keely had a needle put into her.
bnsharkey chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
So I just read the whole story in one sitting and I must say that everything about it is really great. You have amazing grammar and writing skills which is the first start to a great story. You came up with an interesting plot, something new and fresh compared to the repetition that I see everywhere, and I can't wait to see where you take it. You left me hanging here so you'd better keep going!
TheGiantMushroom chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
Will...pull...a...matt...if...story...is...not...updated...

HURRY! JK. Fantastica! Bravissima! Stupenda!x
The blind palm reader chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
no far!

i wasa totally lost and confused... please update soon.

please?
Dracobolt chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
Wow, a Phil of the Future fic that's more than mindless fluff. You, sir, have restored my faith in this fandom. I thank you. I am quite interested in where this story will go, so I hope you update it again soon. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates.
laureiz chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this story. I'm 22 myself and slightly outside the targeted age group for "Phil of the Future", but I find the show cute. I'm used to reading a lot of fanfic for shows that I enjoy, but most of the stories that I've encountered here are filled with grammatical errors and cliched plots. Your story is very refreshing. Anyway, I like the aspect of mystery that you just threw into the plot, and I look forward to reading more.
Mew Frost chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
okay, NOW i'm confused! o.o but this is a GREAT story! i really love it to bits! most stories are a 'phil-gets-back-to-2006-and-goes-with-keely-woohoo-live-happily-ever-after' kind of thing, or 'phil-uses-the-giggle-and-goes-back-because-he-and-keely-are-destined-to-be-together' thing. but this is great and very original. i love this story so much! please update soon!

~Mew Frost~

P.S: ... i just had to go pick up the phone, and now i forgot what i was gonna put... just great... _~ oh, yeah! on my favorites and alerts lists! love it!
pheely4everxo chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
OMG this is an ahmazing series! but im a little confused. anyway omg i just cant believe tht last chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing )
dnalsiyeknom chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Wow, this story has definitely piqued my interest! Well written, engaging story. I can't wait for more!

librarianwaaah chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Jeez! That was an unexpected but great plot twist! So is Matt part of the time police or something? I am so curious! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Redpolkadots chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
This story is so interesting! The end of this chapter has been confusing... what with is happening with Matt. But I definitely like the twist, and can't wait to find out what's going on with this sketchy guy... hm.
NoDoubtFan chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
this is really good. i'm surprised it only has 10 reviews. update soon!