Reviews for Odd Looks
darkyami1214 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Dude I so agree when I saw him the first time I thought he was a female, that is... until I heard him speak.

I was Like.

Love this XD
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love the story!
T x M chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
danm i know how he feels i always get mistaken for a boy after the 3rd time i just said yeah i am a tomboy it counts...i guess well going to go restle w/ the idiot masaru and maybe just maybe go over to touma's place for the fun of it and plus go surfin[g] or scateboredin[g]
Crystallia chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I agree... Marcus' long hair DOES sometimes make him look like a girl! I wonder how silly he'd look with it down...
halcyonide chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Lol xD He really does~
Innactive chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
He doesn't
Cat5617804 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Reminds me when I first read Inuyasha Manga. I thought that Inuyasha and probly Miroku was a girl b4 I first saw the anime. Funny on how that is. :P
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh, this was great! I liked the last line, it was funny!
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
LMAO! Masaru really does look like a girl. When I saw the preview, I was like "is that a boy or a girl?" I kinda knew he was a boy, but if he had his hair down, even I would think he was a girl! (and that's saying something, because I usually can tell feminine boys from girls XD) Thanks for the ToMaTo! It rocked!
MikoAlchemist chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Masaru does look like a girl. It's one of the reasons why I have a sudden urge to go hug him and go "Squee"-ing.
Rika24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
this was funny. and when the first preview of the main three characters came out (before we knew anything else, like names and stuff), honestly... i thought masaru was an older verion of ruki, touma was an older takato, and... i just thought yoshino was a new guy XD. (keep in mind that the image scan wasn't very high quality)
Ankaris123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
XD It's so true...the first time I looked at his long hair...It made me want to put him in a skirt...and I had to keep reminding myself he was a boy XD. It was very very cute 83.
Kage Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Lol, he really does look like a girl, even better, he kinda looks like me... (lol scary.)

I like your fic, it's pretty funny!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I've watched so much anime that I knew he was a boy, but his hair always reminds me of Ryuichi from w-inds. (my favorite j-pop band).
Blades of Silver chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
rofl, awesome Yeah your right, Masaru really does look like a girl. How everyone see's that he's a guy just confuses me