Reviews for How it Falls Apart
3HaH3 chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as quickly as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and goodbye.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if misspelled, since no English.

goodbye.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
just found this and am getting back into reading OTH. This was/is really good. I was expecting Dan to burst through the door and get Brooke out. Hope you come back to it some day.
sunshine chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
You should update. It was getting really interesting.
Brookedavis23 chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
I had started Reading this story when you first wrote it but then forgot to save only found it again when I was looking for something anyways let me know if you are planing to write more.
Stefny0 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
omg yu gotta update

soon
Ash1984 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Yay! Finally an update! I really love this story. I feel so bad for Lucas. Please update again soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
This is not your tipocal One Tree Hill fanfiction. I like that. I like your fanfiction and I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
RPatzlove01 chapter 10 . 9/15/2008
where have you gone! where is the story that i love coz i really want it to continue... i love my lucas angst and i need to know what happens next (more angst i hope!) because i really like where this story is going, it's really heartbreaking but i love that so please UD. i know its been a REALLY long time but i'm hoping you're still up for updating and you're still noticind the reviews and that people like me still really care about your story and really want it to continue... your talent's too good to waste!
LaueHime chapter 10 . 5/18/2007
that's sweet! i hope luke is gonna be ok. update soon
Artemis no Himitsu chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
Naley scene was cute. And I, being me, want more Lucas angst. Oh, and Dan getting completely busted for abusing Lucas would be great to see too. But I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be great anyway!

Until next time,

ChiChi
brucas333 chapter 10 . 4/15/2007
hi! this is a really good fic! go BRUCAS! please update soon!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
this story is so godd

ur a really good writer

please update soon!
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
i love the update and the part when Brooke "snuck past a few nurses and a lot of crawling" :p
onetreefan chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Man this is so good. Please more soon. Poor Brooke. Maybe Lucas should find brooke sobbing in her sleep and he can realize how bad he's hurt her with his depression. Its just a thought.

Poor Lucas especially. Though cutting is never the answer, i still feel bad for him!

fantastic job! Please more soon!

onetreefan
ada chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Good chapter. I'm happy to see this story back. I think you should write longer chapters. And Lucas needs help. I love how Brooke is risking Dan's wrath to help her boyfriend out. I just hope that someone notices how desperate lucas is and that dan wakes up. I know he's not that cold but i'd like to see him try to help luke.

Good job.