Reviews for Repeat
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Stare. Water. Cry. Stare. Water. Cry.

thank you.
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I loved this. Angsty!Sora feeling bad about Axel's death is just awesomeness.

Iloved the Joke. Laugh. Play. Cry. Cry. Cry. things you put between the paragraphs. They helped set a rhythm and made a good thing better.
IcarusFalling23 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
the last paragraph is by far my favorite! i love the words you use, and the repetition of single words. keep up the great writing!
TopKat chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
ouch. that was a bit of a rollercoaster.

there's so much pain in this, but i love the format, the subject matter (of course) and the way you've written it. Sora's POV is perfect :)

~Rm.
KismetDoll chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Yeah, very confusing but I loved it. How sad...
A Fool With Hot Chocolate chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I really like how this was written. It was so orginal that I couldn't help but smile, and then add it to my favorites
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This was very heart-breaking... but it was beautiful. Men cry too... or at least Sora does. *hugs him* I really liked this. He was looking for his missing piece...? Axel. You really made this beautiful, I'm favoriting it. I don't know what else I can say that I'm able to put into words... heheh. Great job. *Wipes tear*
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Liked it. There were a few grammatical problems, but nothing too noticeable. Also, you spelled Paopu as "papou." Other than that, I really liked the writing style. Good job.
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
*picks up shattered heart* Just so you know, Ms Author, this is your fault.

Well written, little to no spelling errors (none that i saw anyways), & Sora being so heart-breakingly sad. Poor Sora. If that wasn't such a damn good fic, I'd tell you that you're gonna go to hell for making Sora so heart-breakingly sad, but it was a good fic, so I won't tell you that. Even though it's true.
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
.AWESOME.

It made me want to cry as well... haa~a~. So angsty, and so good... I freakin' love it!
Elven Star4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
The.

Last.

Line.

ROCKS.
Keirra Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
*blinks blinks and coughs* I'm not teary eyed, I swear *sniffles* wow, amazingly well done. Great job!
poo master chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
O:

Whoa. Wonderful. (:

jfkdls;a

I loved the insert things

between paragraphs-

very nice. ;_;

[faves]
sutatikku chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
woww.

;_;

this was most excellent.

i loved it. wonderafull.

i like how you'd put his

actions inbetween the paragraphs,

& that roxasxaxel stuff. 33

oh boy that was awesome.