Reviews for Moving On
hukluk chapter 18 . 2/20/2007
That was really awsome, I loved your Deans POV, and some of the lines you used, man, they're just such memorable quotes...

like 'The trekkies ate my brother' or 'I want to be sure no crazy ass demon takes down your plane' or 'Jason? The kid who wears pink? He makes a psh noise and says, He’s the weird one. Don’t I know it. Once I saw him eat dirt.'

I laughed out loud at so many pints during the story .

I really loved it, and it's also really true, Dean needs to have a life of his own.

The only thing I don't like is abusive/drunk!John, but hey, I guess that was part of the challenge :)
ItsaMiracle chapter 18 . 8/23/2006
is this the end?
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Swasti chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
i like that. its about time he decided that its not all about taking care of everyone else
IheartPadalecki chapter 18 . 8/13/2006
wow that was really good. I was kind of laughing even though it's not supposed to be funny, but that's because I live like next door to Stanford, and we most definitely do not have an airport in Palo Alto haha. There's one in San Jose and San Francisco. Sorry it was totally irrelevant, but you know. Anyways loved the story!
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 8/8/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ster1 chapter 17 . 8/8/2006
Great chapter! I do think Dean needs his own life, even if it's in Nevada and not exactly that close to Palo Alto. Dean's really trying! He's (although reluctantly) let Sam go his way, has given up hunting and is staying far enough away that Sam will have the space he needs. Dean's kind of made all the compromises so far-now it's Sam's turn to show his commitment to his big brother by keeping in touch and including Dean in his life!

Thanks again for posting!
Swasti chapter 17 . 8/8/2006
the garage suits him.. if i was ever to see dean settle down for a permenant-ish job it would have to be in a garage. cos he looks like a man who knows his cars
IheartPadalecki chapter 17 . 8/7/2006
Nice chapter. But Dean's staying in Nevada.. and that's a ways from Stanford..
IheartPadalecki chapter 16 . 7/9/2006
Nice chaps!
Sweetness In Starlight chapter 16 . 7/6/2006
I just found this story the other night and stayed up 'till 1am reading through it. You own first person POV! You've got Dean and Sam down so well. All the little snarky things Dean thinks to himself? Perfect. Even your original characters crackle with life.

And Dean's always wanted to be a mechanic? Am I the only one thinking naughty thoughts of him in one of those mechanics uniforms, bent over checking the oil or something? Oh, I am? Ok. I'll end this review now. But great story!
feartoxin chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
cool.
SweetJubilee chapter 16 . 7/6/2006
So good! Best POV yet.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 7/5/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ster1 chapter 15 . 7/5/2006
Glad you updated this great story! So now maybe Dean sees some future for himself as well? He does deserve some happiness! Just hope Sam has learned from the past and keeps in touch this time...