Reviews for Till Kingdom Come
demon edge chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
ellesra chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow. This was utterly confusing, and utterly brilliant.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
The depth of theme and moral that you have managed to achive in such a brief fic is truely astounding. I was expecting a nice little story with some half decent biblical allusions instead I found a masterful allegory that ultimately illustrates the constant struggle between life and its accomplishments and the titan of oblivion and touches upon the one true constant of all humanity: the fear that all we have struggled for will pass away when we are not here to continue on. Truely a fantastic undertaking. Kudos to you, good sir.
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I'm guessing you're hinting Orochimaru is imortal in Sasukes body.

Wow deeply tragic and moving, and I cant even begin to comprehend why you DONY have more reviews for this story

Ugh i've been stalking thru your stories and you are now offically on my fav list which is just slang for "perpetually stalking"

Paosheep chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I like how vague this is. I also like how Orochimaru is immortal, but it doesn't really seem to matter. It works well with the theme.
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
creepy. in a good way!
HackFreak chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
THis is both creepy and good at the same time. Excellent work!
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
A very interesting ficlet you have here, but I'm a little confused. Let me know if this what you were going for. . . or if I'm on a completely different planet. D

I'm guessing that Orochimaru won out over Konoha and found the ability to live forever, but now there is no one left from the world he once knew, right?