Reviews for Cursed child
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 3/26/2007
I just stated reading "Cursed child" and I can't get enough of it that how much I love it. I have to find out what happens with Kida. Scott is an ass hole tryinh to kill poor Kida. I hope that you have given up on "Cursed child" because it way TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT IN THE DUST. So PLEASE PLEASE! keep on writing and UPDATE SOON. If you not posting it any more PLEASE E-MAIL me the rest of these story at this e-mail address.

P.S. If update version of this story so were else please let me know and e-mail me the web site.
The Bud chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
I wonder how Storm would take birth pangs without completely obliterating everything around her.
Jasmine Shigeru chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
I love this story so far. Please update soon. I always enjoy a good Storm story. Especially one when she's paired up with Logan.
Funkyicecube chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
I like this fic! It rocks! But you need to update! Please!
Nienna Rose chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
What I like about this story is that you show a different Storm and I like her acknowledging her African roots and Kida's a cool name but I'm gonna be honest and admit I only skimmed thru this last chapter. I got to the part where she was restrained and reaching for a dagger out of the blue and got confused. How and when did she get restrained and where'd the dagger come from? And when did Remy get there?

I said it before and have to tell you again this is way melodramatic kinda like that soap Rogue was watching. I genuinely like the idea you have here and what you're trying to do cause it's original and all but Storm is acting like the dark side took over and its a little creepy. That and no one else is seen in a strong even supporting light like Logan has no character at all except for lovey dovey boyfriend and really the prof and Scott wouldn't be so hardnose and one dimensional with her so that's hard to believe and how did Storm pick Scott up by the neck? That's hard to believe too.
Nienna Rose chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
This is a litle melodramatic but I'm willing to give it a chance.
Secret Philosopher chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
C'est super Cher(e),

J'ai adore. You write with the skill that would make angels cry. Though I feel bad fo' old

Scotty Boy he ain't exactly lookin' to good in dis fic. I love a good old Stormy fic though keep

writin'.

-Secret Philosopher-
Darlin chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Well! Again quite intriuging. Everyone's decidedly out of character but then that's what AU's about I suppose. I rather like the idea though think perhaps the story needs a little going over, just to keep it in first person perspective in the first chapter and the second chapter seemed a little rushed. Also, one moment they're in the classroom then in her room - was a little abrupt and confused me for a moment.

I can't help but be intrigued though. I'm very curious where this is going. It's interesting seeing a Storm that dislikes Scott and I'm all for a strong Storm.
Darlin chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Very intriuging. This seems like a completely AU story compiled from Ultimate, comics and movie but I like the differences. It's completely unexpected and I always like originality.