Reviews for A Stroke of Bad Luck
JustMeP chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 25 . 8/30/2012
I absolutely love your stories. You are a fantastic writer. Wish you would write a great one about Steve and Danny of Hawaii Five O. Thanks.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 25 . 11/19/2010
Well, that was pretty cool

I can't really imagine anything like that happening... So, I can't say if that's OOC or not ahaha But well, I kinda liked it

The ending was great: the hunt, they pretending to Cassie (I hated the bitch since the start ahah)... That was brilliant! D

Kisses and see you around o/

Rosetta
masondixon chapter 25 . 2/7/2009
Read this story today. I hesitated to read it at first because my Beloved Mother suffered a stroke in 19 and died from one in 20. I went through all the physical, occupational and speech therapy with Her and saw Her-through Her own strenght and determination- regain Her speech and Her use of Her right arm and, to a certain extent, the use of Her legs. Rehabilitative therapy was a huge help. And I felt very much for Sam in this story before Bobby arrived because it was very, very hard to deal with the care of a stroke victim alone. But Dean's youth and physical condition definitely gave him a step up to recovery and Sam and Bobby were a huge help. You wrote the characters extremely well and did a great job portraying the actual agony of a stroke and the very long emotional and physical journey it takes to gain any recovery from one. I just hope you didn't have to use any personal experience to be able to write it. Thanks for the story and I am off to find another one by you.
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
FANTASTIC!
AquarianNightSky chapter 25 . 1/6/2008
Very good story. I usually read stories that are Sam!centric. But this one was really good.

Toodles!

Sky
twinchaosblade chapter 25 . 11/30/2007
Amazing story! You have just no idea how I was laughing myself silly at the set up the brother had prepared for Cassie. And the two boys were pulling off magnificent performances. Way to go for creativity!
apieceofcake chapter 25 . 11/14/2007
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
Aurilia chapter 25 . 11/10/2007
Fantabulous story, amiga. I love how they played Cassie. I always love it when they descend into alter-egos on the show, makes things so fantastically funny (my fav ep where they did that was Nightmare... the priest costumes were just priceless.)
Aurilia chapter 24 . 11/10/2007
I gotta love how Sam and Dean interact - it's always so wonderfully... sibling.
Aurilia chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Ah... The expected twist surfaces, and it wasn't what I thought it'd be... Good show! I like being right, but I like surprises more.

*scurries off to finish the story*
Aurilia chapter 19 . 11/9/2007
I love it when I'm right; it makes me feel all warm and tingly.
Aurilia chapter 18 . 11/9/2007
Just guessing here, but if I were Dean, I'd be target-practicing. 'Cause if my aiming hand was out of commission and I had Dean's life, I'd definitely be working to improve my aim with my non-aiming hand (I know that sounds weird, but I'm ambidextrous... sorta. I do some things right-handed, like sign my name, but other things I do with my left, like shoot a bow or rifle.)
Aurilia chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
I repeat my earlier comment on Bobby. And I gotta feel a little sorry for Sam, getting all caught in the middle like that.
Aurilia chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
I *heart* Bobby. I wonder if he realizes just how hard Dean can punch with his left arm?