Reviews for A Simple Happiness
McCree114 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
This story seemed like like it was going to be great, but as others have stated, it's pretty much dead. 7 years & no update. :(
Enis chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Very nice story. An update would be amazing but seeing as how it's been a few years since the last one I'm not getting my hopes up (
Hiphawpgurl chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I sooo want thiz updated, itz super adorable, but its been years! im sad now :
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Woop Woop! My fav couple ever! Kagura and Tomo r made 4 eachother! This is the best 1 yet, swear and hope 2 die! lol, poor Kagura's oblivious... Oh yeah! Can Kagura have a dream like that, About Tomo I mean. Cause I'd just pay 2 c that! XP
Watanagashi-hen chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Oh my God... This couldn't possibly be...the best TomoxKagura fic ever could it? I actually think it is!

Okay, that may not say much because there really aren't that many, sadly, but this is really really good. The dream scene was dead on and reminds me alot of the fic I wrote myself (although they were actually playing Unreal XD). If only Tomo didn't wake up so soon, I really wanted it to go on dammit p.

Although this is a really great fic, there is something that bothers me about it, and that is the following : Updated: 06-07-06. That's more than three years since it was last active... So if you're still on here, I have something to say.

Okay, here's the deal. I am on my knees here and begging you, please, for the love of God, finish this sometime! I think that I'm speaking for every fan of the pairing that this gem really has to be completed, since this could be the absolute overlord of the TomoxKagura fics. The fact that it isn't complete doesn't do it justice. So think about it, you've got something really great in your hands here but you just need a little more effort to complete it.

But in the end, that's all up to you. I've got nothing else to criticise. I'm just saying p. I think I'm putting this with my favorites. Splendid work!
Shigure Haven chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
Not trying to be mean but if this fic is over, don't bother reading the rest of this, except that this was GREAT. but if it's not, COME ON! THERE ARE DIEHARD KAGUTOMO FANS WHO WANNA HEAR THE ENDING!
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
lol omg. the last thing Yomi and Tomo say in this chap is exactly what me and my friend said when I addmited I liked a girl in my class. lmao good story! I cant wait for the next chap!...if you haven't abandoned the story that is.
Sakura cc chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
~_~ You cant just leave it here...you HAVE to continue please. I'm loving it oh SO much. It's hard to find a good Tomo/Kagz fic but this one is very good, and i love both their personalities in this...oh PLEASE pretty please continue the fic, i ned it, al though i read it long ago and had to read it again and GAH it's love! *tears* I ALMOST beg you! hehehehe

JA NE
Subterranean Renaissance Faire chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Heh heh, do more, do more! -shuffle shuffle-

This IS how a yaoi should be written. Not to gooey, ether. PLease do more! ARGH ISH KILLIN' MEH!

...

Sorry about that.

Please do more, I am SO enjoying this... :P

Thankies muchos for gracing us with this, blah blah blah.

But, still, I gotta say, it's awesome.
phantom.ryder chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
really liked the pairing, fun and enjoyable read. thanks for posting!
throwingdynamite chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
Tomo/Kagura... a very hard couple to write however you pull them off beautifully.

I do hope you do continue, but if you don't I'll be just happy that one ficcy like this exists. great job!

good luck to whatever you wish to write in the future!
MetalInnovation chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
My god, I don't think I've ever read a story that made me laugh, smile and feel good inside all at once. Now you must be wondering, why did I not add "feel sad" or "cry"? First, I'm a boy, I don't cry at sad stories (seriously, I've read many sad stories and not one tear has graced over my face) and second it was sad, but again, I didn't cry.

Also, I think Kagura/Tomo is one of the most underrated couples not only in the Azumanga Daioh universe, but also of all time in my view.

I've really enjoyed this and it would make me feel good if continued...cause this is one of the best goddamn Azumanga Daioh stories I've ever read. Please continue.
RandomlyRandomness chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Dude this story made me get a new favorite pairing KaguraxTomo, anyway I see you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you continue. I write my own fanfics but you are a better writer than me in my opinoun. Anyway good points are that you get the characters personalitys great and you have a really good plot line. Typos arn't that bad, I haven't seen any, but the truth is I'm bad with spelling as well so...Anyway keep up the good work and will this be the only pair you're centering around or will you branch off to others? Since I reviewed you now do the same for me, I need ideas!
TheSilverback chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
I just encountered this story and I have to say it is very good! From chapter one (poke poke) to Tomo's encounter with Kagura on the way to the store, to Yomi's reactions.

I like this story and I hope you decide to pick it up again!
Loves Nicole With All My Heart chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Aw! I love this story. I mean no one would have thought that Tomo would like Kagura, but they really do make a cute couple. Please write more!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »