Reviews for Finding my way
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice chapter, just one thing it's otousan, not otoosan.
In Japanese they extend the o sound with a 'u'.
Saru112 chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
It seems this story hasn't been updated in awhile and I was hoping it would. I just recently found it and just had to read it. Idk if it's too late or not to ask if another chapter is coming but I doubt it is. Im hoping though
Lavender Hyuuga chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Your awsome, sorry for not reviewing on any other chapter it is just that I wanted to get to the next chapter... And the neji and hinata thing I really don't care., you didn't put them together! And don't take any readers crap about ur stories their yours be umm creative
tim lee1 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
There are a lot of us that DO care about this story! It is great and you do such a wonderful depiction of Naruto and Hinata. I think that it would make a whole lot of your readers sooo happy if you would put up some more chapters even after all of this time. It does come to a conclusion of sorts, but leaves Naruto and Hinata in a dangerous situation. Thanks for writing!
tim lee1 chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
Wow! Turtleduck59 this is a fantastic chapter went from being a super sad and despairing one to one with a wonderful feeling as Hinata breaks out and they get married. You have written a classic of the NaruHina or Naruto stories that I have ever read. I would never say anything negative about your efforts. Thanks soooo much. I see in the preview that you have more planned, great!
tim lee1 chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
You really have knocked the ball out of the park with this story, it is a great one! The chapter was so well written as they arrive back but there is a major cloud over their joy as we now know that Hinata has been betrothed to someone else. I hope that it is not Neji. I am already starting to feel down because I can see that this story is not complete but I'm happy to have found the part that you have finished here:)
tim lee1 chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
This was a powerful action chapter. Emotional and tragic also, a very exciting story. It was amazing the once Naruto and Hinata had defeated the bad guys then Hinata was hurt so bad trying to help Naruto come out of the fox's control. Pretty sad at the end.
tim lee1 chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
This was a great romantic chapter. They finally know how the other feels. It was written up soooo well! Kind of some dark clouds over them with the bad guys ready to strike them the next day.
tim lee1 chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Naruto and Hinata are together for the next year? The jutsu sound even better as you have given out more info in the story. Very creative ideas in the way that they are being trained here...their relationship is ready to take off now:)
tim lee1 chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
In your homepage you write about the fact that at the time you wrote this story Hinata hadn't played much of a part on the Shippuden series. Of course that has all changed since then...and especially from chapters 611-615. She is now fighting beside Naruto and it looks to me like NaruHina is happening.

This is an excellent chapter...a little romance and a lot of time spent getting to know each other as they learn this new jutsu. Just great writing here...in my opinion.
tim lee1 chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Excellent long chapter. A lot of different events happened here that move the story forward and show the increasing feelings that Naruto and Hinata have for each other. The jutsu is still a mystery but I think that part of it depends upon them loving each other...am I right? Well, the spelling and grammar seem well done and the story is well thought out. I do not have any criticizm.
tim lee1 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
This seemed like a pivotal chapter in the story with Naruto coming out with his big secret, and Hinata saying she will always be there for him. Just great ideas and writing here. I think that this is a very fun story so far.
tim lee1 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Superb chapter on Naruto and Hinata's training again. This long range chakra blast is an excellent jutsu for them. Also, they are sure getting closer to each other.
tim lee1 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
The fluff is a positive thing...it's called romantic content:) It makes for a well rounded story...and without it a lot of the relational stuff is missing that makes stories tug at the emotions. Your are doing well with it here...you have a good mix of ninja stuff and the budding romance of Naruto and Hinata.
tim lee1 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Well, this was a fun chapter about the training that the Toad Sage is using for his team and how Naruto and Hinata improved. Right up until the end where we see the dense Naruto. Hinata just needs to be patient...we will see what she does next...good story!