Reviews for The Prices of Family
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
I can understand why Severus, choose to leave his son with Lily's sister - at least intellectually but emotionally and mentally its a little more difficult. But I do wonder if Dumbledore used any spells or such to subtly convince Severus to allow the baby to remain with Petunia and her husband? Wouldn't put that past him at all - because I do feel that Dumbledore want's to control Harry's life almost as if he reguards Harry as a weapon/tool to defeat Voldemort but not as a child.

I do wonder if Dumbledore wants H I do Harry as the sold-called savior to defeat Voldemort then why has he never given or allowed Harry to receive extra training to be able to do so - is Dumbledore expecting Harry to be able to do what was done to Voldemort when he was baby? I do feel that Dumbledore has been subtly training or at least testing the young lad in regards to all those dangerous adventures that Harry (aid/or encouraged by his friends) to do so? Not once when Harry's gone to an adult have they either believed him or acknowledged that there has been danger? (i.e. philiospher stone, Umbridge unfair detentions) both times Harry's head of house Minerva let the boy down? Perhaps because Minerva did nothing to stop Umbridge giving Harry detentions is why no other student complained about them?

Wonder how Harry's father will react if he knew just what went on in his previous years - the adventures and just how much Dumbledore had his hand in meddling - how would Severus feel if he knew about Umbridge and the blood quill let alone him having to confront a basilisk?
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
well you started this story with a bang and an angry severus I like that
Lily Pond chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Awwwwwww please continue
demonbookworm101 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Good story
Whens the next chapter coming
Team Major Whitlock chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
This story is amazing so far and I cant wait for the next chapter to be posted xx
Victoria Saint Claire chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Oh Please! update some more! this is really good I would love to see Harry/Aaron's relationship with Severus grow and Ron and Hermione's reaction to the letter as well!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
this is interesting and really good! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon
domsijohn chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
love but dont pair harry with ginny
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
update soon it's great.
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Awesome story to which I can't wait to read further chapters. I love the way Severus chewed Albus-the-meddler a good one, hehehe! Both Severus and Harry (Aaron), have a lot to learn about being father and son, but at least they'll learn it together.

Can't help wondering what Hermione and Ron's reaction will be to the letter Severus sent. Will Hermione and Ron remain friends, or not? Great story!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
update it soon
ally chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
cool am in love with it i know its been a few years but i hope you continue it one can live in hope cant they?
akimi chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
omg!you havent updated in a while and i really think you should!its such a great story...update!
Crazy-Physco chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
great chapter.
lily494 chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
this is a really great story