Reviews for quietly we move along
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2011

So cute! It's nice to see Donald and Goofy being serious for once! I like the bond between the three of them and I like seeing fics about them.
Taisi chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
How adorable is Sora? 3
malteesers chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I wish there were more stories like this.

Simple, in character, and well written.

Love it (:
kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very unique. I like it. :)

kupocchi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ah, that was sweet. We need more Sora, Donald, and Goofy friendship fics. :)
Echo the Insane chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was so good. Very well done.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Incredibly cute and accurate!

It's nice to finally see a story where Donald and Goofy are not being stupid and actually being themselves.

This is a great short story, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great quick read!

A small and short, but satisfying dip into the relationship that Goofy Donald and Sora share and how Sora makes everyone he meets feel.

And the little Leon snippet is just too funny! -is guilty of snickering-

Very very awesome story! If I had room I would stick this in my favourites!
may-queen88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Loved it.I simply loved written,and as about put everything just... 's the Auron we all love.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aw... That's cute and sad and true and aw... I like it...
Alyssa2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aw. Very sweet, very in-character. I can't quite see Goofy purposely doing something to annoy Donald, that doesn't seem quite like him, but other than that this rings very true.
The Soup chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
“Around him, I don’t feel like one, though.” Aw, that's so beautiful! Now I'm gonna be all mushy through out this whole review! Auron x Sora is so rare, I just love every bit I can scrounge up! AuSo FTW! (Confused on the FTW in my reviews? It's "for the win") I love you, man!

~The Soup
sankontessu chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow beautifully written in a nice short story :)
KatSumeragi1313 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006

never thought Auron would say !
Petitio Principii chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wow. Surprisingly deep.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Kind of sweet and thoughtful, though nice!