Reviews for You're It
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
THIS IS SO CUTE, KEI! GAAAAAAHHHH!
Natsuyuuki chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
simple but cute and fluffy momments.
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I loved this!
katoptrismagyk chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This is so cute! :)
SweetChocolatez chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Eeek! Okay, this was amazing. I loved the slow slide from innocent to romance. The way you wrote this was brilliant. I could imagine it all in my mind very well, thanks to your descriptions. You add a layer of personality to the characters through the description of you setting. It flows smoothly and really hits you right in the feels.
Mirage chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
short but cute
kaggybearr chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
(too lazy to log in but username is the same)

IMAGINE MY SQUEALING AS I READ THIS. Started off pretty tense and serious and I was thinking holy shit bad news and then as I read on, I found the whole ordeal absolutely adorable. I never say this but this IS WAY TOO KAWAII. It was so Inuyasha to twist "You have to touch me" alittle and it was endearing that Kagome was so innocent about it. I liked it alot. Thank you:)
Shaddowwww chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Gahh this is amazing!
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Offcourse i liked it! It's funny 'n' playful...
elizabethbane chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Go to hell where you're surrounded by all your favorite ships except this one. I THOUGH ID GOTTEN OVER INUKAG BUT NO! YOU BROUGHT BACK THE FEELS! WHYYYY?!
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
So adorable, I was expecting a hardcore game of tag... I should have known better. lol I am a dork for your stories. Thank-you again and Cheers!
kat5552 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Aw this was adorable! I really love the idea of Inuyasha and Kagome playing games like this with one another. I feel like it would be something they would actually do; I could see Kagome introducing Inuyasha to tag and him really loving it, especially if he got to chase her lol.
The calling chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Inukag forever
InumeTakahashi13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Its cute!
Kyonkyon01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was lovely _ I think I was smiling through the whole thing. I really love how you captured the excitement and flirtatiousness of the moment, and then the thrill of surrendering to it. But mostly I love the last line and how they hint at a deeper meaning. She is "it" indeed, hehe. Very nice job. Keep up the good work!