Reviews for A Little Time
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
XD that so cute and worrisome
xxemo-princess666xx chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aww i like it x3 you should continue this story and mke it more than bonding :3
Ryosei Takashi Hime chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I always found Jack/Clay kinda cute but this is the first fic I've actually read. Not that this is slash but I call friendship ones by slash names cause I read too much slash. o_O Kay, I guess I had to pull myself away from the Chack fics for a while but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. X3 Very in character and very cute.
Shadir chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
*Laughting* very, very funny *giggles*
Nephra chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This was funny and very in character. Clay and Jack rule!
coldneverbotheredmeanyway chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Awesome. Perfectly in-character, especially with Jack. He and Clay are my favorite characters, so, yeah, right off that bat, I thought this would rock. And I was right! _ This was a great mix, balancing out "aw, poor Clay"'s with giggle fits over Jack's... Utter and complete Jack-ness.

Okay, there are a few lines here that I loved so much, I just had to bring them up:

" He repeated the action, just to relive the feeling. He sort of liked it. Was that odd?"

"...before glancing back to the boy in his lap - wait, that really didn’t sound right."

"and Rai and... Rai? leapt up and down in celebration, each holding a half of the black and white Pendant. Oh yeah, the Chameleonbot. Right."

That last one just cracked me up.

Anway, great work. Write more Xiaolin Showdown fics!
DeZia of Abiquiu chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
HA! So cute, I love it. yes, I now live in Kentucky, too, so, MUCH LUFF!
ThieveingLegend chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Nice job. YAY RAI! K that was my weird thing for the day. Peace out to ya!

-XM
lovova chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
HEHEHE! I loved this
NoAvailableData chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ah ha! *Clings* I love it! I honestly can't stop smiling. :)

*Favs*
Hanno chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Good one Spence! There was no weirdness (you know, the kind that gets things rated 'T'), it was original, it was true to the show, and the characters, and it had my two golden boys in it! (as corny as that expression is). This is an awesome story, no lie, no exageration! Keep um' comin' Dude! (Never change)

Sincerely,

Hanno
crystalas chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
aw what a sweet story!
ze-smai chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I think this is the first Fic I've ever read with Jack and Clay being at least slightly friendly to each other!

Not that I'm complaining, This is awesome!

Definite Fav :D