Reviews for Blackmail
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story was beyond awesome. I mean Ichigo and Byakuya buddies? I couldn't stop laughing.
DeathRider25 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved it...I can't say anything else that just sums it up.
SOLAR BAILEY chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
LOL! This had me ROFL
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMG HAHAHAHAHAH i just about died from laughter through out this entire one shot

oh dear god.

This was classic. I loved it.
T3Ko chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great story. Thanks for it.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
A fine story, well, not well though out, but I did enjoy. Surely deserves more than 10 reviews it has.
qgjpadawan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
lol omg what a great fic! i couldnt stop smiling and laughing thruout the whole thing XD this really made my day. hope u make more. thx again!
colourpearl chapter 1 . 1/20/2008

Oh my god! That was hilarious!
KiyaMadarame chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Little OOC, but I liked it! Refreshing story

And I like Renji's "I don't know about that" lol I'd want to know the details! hehe
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
MWAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my GOD! This gotta be some of the funniest shit I've read in ages! Ban Cow! I fucking (and I am serious here) fell out of my chair when I read that. I very much hope that you will write another fic like this. Maybe a continuation of this one? It was outrageously funny and Ichigo/Byakuya!friendship really cracks me up!

And you're right. Rukia is cool and all, but she's a little to controlling.
AlterEthereal chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
God, I have the most horrible urge to turn this into a doujin. I laughed so hard I got lightheaded. The image of a drunken Byakuya is hard enough for my sanity to deal with, let alone a drunken Byakuya AND Ichigo. *falls over* I loved it.
firefly chapter 1 . 6/15/2006

Ban cow?

*rolls on the floor*

OMG. The mental image of Byakuya dancing on a table with Ichigo's Vaizard mask made me CRACK UP. XD This was too funny. I hope you write more Bleach humour soon!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
lol good one
cherz chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
LOL! This was hilarious! I never imagined Byakuya to go drinking with Ichigo. Funny story, wish I knew what the pictures were of though.