Reviews for Battle of the Eating Utensils
LariaKaiba chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
The paws seems to be rampaging your story. For that I am sorry xD And yes, I will have to enforce taxation on "Moo Ha Ha!" (even though, technically, I stole that myself *ninja*) But, however, if he keeps calling me Lar I will have to enforce other actions against him. He must have missed the memo that only SETO is allowed to call me that. HAHAHAHA!
Tupaws chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
first i love this story, not just becuse it has laria in it, (i happen to really love any well written story of the twins and the usual conflicts they have) but that did help get me in here to read your works, i am slowly reading other stories of yours, and will review them as i have time.

however,I need to refer to my previous comment, about utah and chopsticks. i have a plot bunnie that is buggin the stuffings out of me. i have talked it over with lar, and she is reluctantly agreeing that it has merit. i sent her a copy of the first draft.

i would like to send you a copy too, as it is based on your story here.

when and if i publish it the author notes should recomend that the reader start with your story first, to get the 'back story' on mine. however it would not be nessasary to so inorder to understand mine as it will be written to stand on its own feet. (but with out the back story, one would not have a full understanding of the plot) i feel it only right to alow you to comment on my story b4 i publish. feel free to email me and i will bbe happy to send you the draft. if you dont have my email addy available laria can give it to you.

i looked for a way to 'pm' you on this matter, but alass, i did not find a way,

Tupaws chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
" *! ff wont let us edit our comments!"

(insert your own curse word)

i hit send on my review at the end of chappy 6, b4 i realized my quote was wrong. so until ff makes it so a comment can be edited by the offending submitter i shall have to submit a retraction, the miss-qoute was mo haa ha. it should have been Moo-ha-ha, and yes i know i will have to pay word use tax to her 'highness' for that if she ever reads this,

tupaws

ps great story, and lar' should know by now - THE Natural eviloution of fork is chopstick,

the mouse
Tupaws chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
now i have a better understanding of the "fork belt" laria got as a gift for graduation. personaly, i love chop sticks, and once was told tounge in cheek by a waiter in a favorite reastarunt , "one must have a license to have or use chop sticks in public in utah". go forks... go spoons...

and whle they battle over who's better... us chop stick lovers will take over the world... (and to quote some i dearly care about) Mo Haa Ha...

LariaKaiba chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
Another one, Mikari, You're too awesome. XD

*huggles*
I hate the computer chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
Very good. I love the ending.

As a side note:

I do like the computer. I didn't want to make up(or remember)another one, it's my normal username.
Laria too tired to log in chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
How could someone eat yummier food with a SPON! All yummy foods have to be eaten by a fork! that means he choose the Spoon side, Mokey how could you! EMO!

Chop sticks are clearly an ally of the Fork because you can stab them into things.
I hate the computer chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
You should make a chapter about chopsticks
LariaKaiba chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
A spoon-fork? No no Mikari, the fork is clearly superior, so it is a fork-spoon.

I expect to see a big battle against the Fork-spoons resulting in my take over of Kaiba Corp... I mean, the defeat of the Fork-spoons.

brewhaha!
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
Lol. _ Nice.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Lol! _ Funny!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
O.o Okay then. Crazy.
LariaKaiba chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Dude, that was the greatest.

I love you so much, sis. Thank you once again for all you've done for me. I most certainly wouldn't still be here today if it wasn't for your support, along with everyone else.

(Glomp huggle rape)
littlefiction chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Very cute!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was so cute and fluffy and clever!