Reviews for Allies in Blood
Ivy Gort chapter 36 . 1/23
Thank you for writing this story and series. It was very interesting and nicely plotted and put together. I am glad you made the earth's victory cost because it made it believable.

If you did continue this story could you somehow mention it in your next ATV update or if you edit this story?

I do have a request that you put a link or something in the story to Ren's version of the Sin attack. Its been so long since I logged into that I've lost my password and changed email addresses so I can't follow you.

Bummer.

I am on to check out Ruinations.

Thanks again for giving me MANY hours of enjoyment and interest.
Ivy Gort chapter 22 . 1/22
Okay... This is the first time you have taken me out of the Suspension of Disbelief as a writer and you are making think about stopping this story. I feel like you have made the bad guys in this story too strong. There is no possible way earth could survive an attack, and while earth has its issues, its still home. Thus, either I continue to read about earth dying, or you pull some "magical" unsupported twist in the story.

Plus, this is beginning to mirror what is happening in America today, and its feeling me with a sense of dread for the first time...

Again, despite my issues with this chapter, I thank you for writing it!
Ivy Gort chapter 16 . 1/20
I like this story, and when you had other characters making mistakes I was okay with it, until Delenn. Now I am not so sure.

Thank you for writing this story and I am truly enjoying it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
So Picard is willing to let Babylon 5 along with a half million people be destroyed because he is in a pissing contest with the EA? The EA that B5 is no longer a member of? That's beyond scummy. Garrets popping off with the "prime Directive" nonsense is also absolute Bullshit. Sheridan is right she uses it as a nexcuse. If it were being followed they shold have found an isolated place to stay and left everything else alone. Seems to me the real reason is the feds want to ensure that Sheridan has enough to keep him on the hook but not enough to even be even a remote threat to the Feds. Meanwhile the Klingons are laughing in Picards face as they upgrade the tech base of whomever they want to. The fact is Picards attitude is barely a step above Clark. Regardless of this Picard not being his original timeline counterpart, his life has magnified that Picards bad personality traits. He is arrogant, rigid, self-important, self-centered and closed minded. I find it beyond absurd that such a person was a successful or competent military commander
jrichardson1701 chapter 29 . 9/11/2015
In general like the story,however on thing is teally starting to bug me to the point in rolling my eyes everytime it happens. The Sinhindrea are just too good. They are almost like Mary sue villians. They have every advantage. Their soldiers are better their ships are better even when you destroy their ships they kill you with radiation. Now in chapter 29 the suddenly pull this focused plasma beam thing out of their ass that fires almost 4 times faster than anyone thought. It just comes across as piling on. I'm starting to wonder how the Federation and its allies can even hope to win without pulling a giant magic rabbit out of their butts.
abracursix chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
The irony about Aalaan fears about fighting the Federation is that was exactly what happened in A Thin Veneer. Excellent story.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
BTW you should have known while you used "the prime directive" blather as a plot point that it only applied to societies that had not achieved space travel So whatpicard and garret have been spouting is nonsense. Also that they would even for 10 seconds use the prime directive as a means to leave earth completely denuded of defenses is the hiht of absurdity. and sticks out as a mammoth contrivance that makes both of the star fleet captains look like petty fools.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/12/2015
Uh..maybe Picard went senile just before this meeting with Sheriden and the EF officers? Or perhaps he has started to go to down below for his recreation?
Either way I do believe everyone had spent several hours watching the Starfleet ships smack the Sinhendrea around with near impunity and no consequences. So I dont get Picards statement about nobody having seen what they can do. Great story but you do have a bit of a habit of contradicting yourself in several parts and it is a bit grating.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
The C-57D cruiser is in fact extremely racist. They where ready to fire on an unknown ship with the slightest provocation soley because it was commanded by a black man. If Adams society was so enlightened that they had segragated ships then one would expect that this shit kicker would have occasionally come across a ship with black personell. Sounds like he was lying. The other point is that even if the Confederacy won. That would have only allowed the states in rebellion to have slavery. The confederacy could have never hoped to do more than keep union military out of the south. The confederacy would have been hampered by the lack of technology, finance and manufacturing. To have that much cultural effect that far into the future would have been next to impossible. Either way Adams actions dont lend any credence to his words. Him and his crew come off as a bunch of backward, racist, misogynistic red necks.
ThanosofTitan chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
First, no one in Star Trek has weapons anywhere near that powerful. Second, don't put author's notes in the middle of chapters.
ThanosofTitan chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
Scientific errors - There can be no shockwaves in space as, by definition, they need a medium to travel through. Radiation also won't linger in an area unless there are particles of matter (fallout) to carry it.
ThanosofTitan chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
No one cares about Archer, he's awful
ThanosofTitan chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
No one likes Wesley, not even the actor who played him.
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Again, a gun like that would kill the shooter and everything within a huge radius of him or her.
ThanosofTitan chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Very nice writing of the telepathic takeover scene, but you are ignoring the B5 EU