Reviews for Allies in Blood
So Picard is willing to let Babylon 5 along with a half million people be destroyed because he is in a pissing contest with the EA? The EA that B5 is no longer a member of? That's beyond scummy. Garrets popping off with the "prime Directive" nonsense is also absolute Bullshit. Sheridan is right she uses it as a nexcuse. If it were being followed they shold have found an isolated place to stay and left everything else alone. Seems to me the real reason is the feds want to ensure that Sheridan has enough to keep him on the hook but not enough to even be even a remote threat to the Feds. Meanwhile the Klingons are laughing in Picards face as they upgrade the tech base of whomever they want to. The fact is Picards attitude is barely a step above Clark. Regardless of this Picard not being his original timeline counterpart, his life has magnified that Picards bad personality traits. He is arrogant, rigid, self-important, self-centered and closed minded. I find it beyond absurd that such a person was a successful or competent military commander
jrichardson1701 chapter 29 . 9/11/2015
In general like the story,however on thing is teally starting to bug me to the point in rolling my eyes everytime it happens. The Sinhindrea are just too good. They are almost like Mary sue villians. They have every advantage. Their soldiers are better their ships are better even when you destroy their ships they kill you with radiation. Now in chapter 29 the suddenly pull this focused plasma beam thing out of their ass that fires almost 4 times faster than anyone thought. It just comes across as piling on. I'm starting to wonder how the Federation and its allies can even hope to win without pulling a giant magic rabbit out of their butts.
abracursix chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
The irony about Aalaan fears about fighting the Federation is that was exactly what happened in A Thin Veneer. Excellent story.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
BTW you should have known while you used "the prime directive" blather as a plot point that it only applied to societies that had not achieved space travel So whatpicard and garret have been spouting is nonsense. Also that they would even for 10 seconds use the prime directive as a means to leave earth completely denuded of defenses is the hiht of absurdity. and sticks out as a mammoth contrivance that makes both of the star fleet captains look like petty fools.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/12/2015
Uh..maybe Picard went senile just before this meeting with Sheriden and the EF officers? Or perhaps he has started to go to down below for his recreation?
Either way I do believe everyone had spent several hours watching the Starfleet ships smack the Sinhendrea around with near impunity and no consequences. So I dont get Picards statement about nobody having seen what they can do. Great story but you do have a bit of a habit of contradicting yourself in several parts and it is a bit grating.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
The C-57D cruiser is in fact extremely racist. They where ready to fire on an unknown ship with the slightest provocation soley because it was commanded by a black man. If Adams society was so enlightened that they had segragated ships then one would expect that this shit kicker would have occasionally come across a ship with black personell. Sounds like he was lying. The other point is that even if the Confederacy won. That would have only allowed the states in rebellion to have slavery. The confederacy could have never hoped to do more than keep union military out of the south. The confederacy would have been hampered by the lack of technology, finance and manufacturing. To have that much cultural effect that far into the future would have been next to impossible. Either way Adams actions dont lend any credence to his words. Him and his crew come off as a bunch of backward, racist, misogynistic red necks.
ThanosofTitan chapter 33 . 6/1/2014
First, no one in Star Trek has weapons anywhere near that powerful. Second, don't put author's notes in the middle of chapters.
ThanosofTitan chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
Scientific errors - There can be no shockwaves in space as, by definition, they need a medium to travel through. Radiation also won't linger in an area unless there are particles of matter (fallout) to carry it.
ThanosofTitan chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
No one cares about Archer, he's awful
ThanosofTitan chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
No one likes Wesley, not even the actor who played him.
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Again, a gun like that would kill the shooter and everything within a huge radius of him or her.
ThanosofTitan chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Very nice writing of the telepathic takeover scene, but you are ignoring the B5 EU
justjoe chapter 35 . 1/14/2013
I don't know why I didn't see this earlier, but theFederation is a Mary Sue hrr
kalani.gapido chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ok so you started a Buffy story but I love this series of yours at least 3 times. Every chapter and version, I work for paramount in L.A. and everytime I walk by the archives I only think of your story for the past year. What does the Minbari think in the Alpha Quadrant? How will Jon Archer handle his role as Liason between the Feddies and Earth Alliance? Unanswered questions! Lol love your updates...poor Race the colonials will efff them up! Are you going to use Stargate to tie everything up
justjoe chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Addendum to my previous review...

1. Replace BSG ships with Fed Fighter (DS9); combat runabout; delta flyer
2. Drop Yar and Torres plotlines and expand Worf and Data .
3. Drop Capt Adams and CO and expand Narn/Klingon role in story.
4. Resolve Janeway and Chacotay roles. Janeway should be the mission commander while Chacotay should be the ship commander. Many times it doesn't seem that way.
5. Voyager didn't need to have so many of the same faces from the original ship. The TV shows had to endure that for a reason. Fanfic does not have the same limitations.