Reviews for Fine
jen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
a small conversation, but one that needed to be held four years ago. too bad we never saw it. nice job.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Now this was what should have happened. And it's perfectly realistic too. They should have consoled each other like in your story, not run away. Thanks for the fic.
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
god i wish thats what happened
Maria656 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
nice imagery
SplishySplash chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I like this story! you are an awesome author. . . It a little short but I love it. . I know its post-fault, but after Fat, it might as well be post that. Keep up the good work, I want to read more of your stories
liz chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I will never tire of post-fault fics if they are all as good as yours! major props : )
Lizzie9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
beautiful.
ilajkajas2215 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
i couldnt love this more if you paid me
floofyMiko chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Awws that was such a sweet ending to a nice angsty beginnging. The writing is very good _. Hope to see more E/O-ness from you soon! _
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was good-very honest and I'm glad Olivia's emotions came to

the forefront-she and Elliot do need each other.

Thanks for a good little fic.
aquamum chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
One word only...AWESOME!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
oh my gosh. that was so sweet and so good. you could feel the tension and the love and the unspokenness. it didn't need to be said. that was great writing. it was realistic. i liked reading it. great stuff and hope for more EOness in the near future. :-)

huge fan of the EOness!

onetreefan
between the waves chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Awesome! That was just what I needed after Fault.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
*clapping* BRAVA! That was awesome. Such raw emotion that was perfectly suited for the two of them. LOVED this. :) :) :)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
What I would give for this to happen... I loved it...

JENNIFER