Reviews for Heart of a Bellflower
AnimeLover1885 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
OMG! i love it!
CrucifiedPanther chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
D'aw! This was so beautifully done *claps*

Please excuse my blissful fangirl moment! *swoons* :'D I think you kept them in character pretty well, so no need to worry about that. Though I personally don't think the Tensaiga would work on Kikyou, it's a great 'What if' kind of thing.

That's about it, thank you for a wonderful SessKik story, hope you write more on them! x3
inubaka101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
BRAVO [stands and claps]
katana sohma-demon girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This was beautiful too... This is the second oneshot I've read by you, and once again, I'm feeling happy about this hella awesome pairing. God Kikyo and Sesshomaru so go together. I'm gonna read all your oneshots and I'll be done in a little and I'll leave a review for each and every one of them since these fics sound a lot like my thoughts (except this one, it seems more like Sesshomaru's when she kissed him, the negative emotions since I've never been kissed lalalalalalalala!) yeah...I love this one too!
kikyou741 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This is damn hell so good!so beautiful, so romantic, so touching*.*God,If only I can write something like that then I'll be rich $.$
thir13enth chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
_

i am happy with yet another fanfic

*must catch up with everything i must do or read in to do list, including emails...fanfics...updates...more stuff*
Inu-chan8970 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
A great one-shot as always
Darth Vader chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
So sweet!
godtech chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great! x3
Kaiya Sara chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow!I really loved it!So...so...I have no words to say it but this is one of a hell story!Good job!Make more!:):P
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
wowozers.. it's pretty sweet.

It's very endearing like your other work.

Too bad it's only a oneshot, but most of your one shots are wonderful.

Keep it up please!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was so beautiful! I love it once again! Update soon!
Cold Kikyo chapter 1 . 5/1/2006