Reviews for Friendship Betrayed
rosescar chapter 13 . 12/13/2006
Your story defiantly has me hooked. I can't wait to read the next chapter. The only reason I can think of for Draco to be going along with her is that she is blackmailing him. And what is up with Susan? I get the feeling she is going to go psycho soon.
andreaJo chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
I think I'm liking it. You have my attantion. Keep it.
King Babylon chapter 13 . 11/7/2006
I have not reviewed in forever, hence this review which is for chapters 9-13. This is still one of my favorite storys, it original and it keeps me interested, normally i give up on long fics because theres nothing to them, there clouds. I love this and i wait in eager anticipation of the next chapter. Chrissen.
brine chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
i just found your story today and read all 13 chapters in one sitting! i must say, i am in rapture over it and cannot wait to read the next chapter.
SanzoGirl chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
very good so pleaze update son!
Demyxslight chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
Aw poor Ron! You know I just realized something. I forgot that your OC's name was Gabrielle and I named a character after my middle name which happens to be Gabrielle! I'm really sorry and if you want me to change it just let me know and I'll find a different name! But other than that I love the chapter!
Yashida chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
Aww! You can't leave us hanging like that!

Great story!

Please update asap!
stuckinsea chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
*blinks* Lord. That one hurt me. What the hell is Draco doing? All I kept thinking was the same thing Ron was..."Don't Cry, don't cry."...never let them see how much they hurt you.

This was brilliant dear, yes. I'd have to say so far this is an emotional chapter...my fav as well. Hope for more soon. Keep up the amazing work.
talley67 chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
I love this chapter too. I am wanting to know what Draco has in mind because he's just tearing Ron apart. BTW Aunt Bertha is a bitch!
plug in delaney chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
*deep breath* NO continue!
chic-10 chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
i am surprise that draco believe ron so easily. that means a lot to Ron

bet that draco is blackmailed by that woman...really hope that they could make it!

and thank you for your update! both the stories are great!
Demyxslight chapter 12 . 10/11/2006
Aw what a cute and tender moment! I loved it! Very cute! Will be waiting for the next update!
SanzoGirl chapter 12 . 10/11/2006
Very good! I will wait for this! Update son! Draco go go go go!
plug in delaney chapter 12 . 10/11/2006
e love the imagery...continue soon!
Kaylenne chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
Haha, Gabrielle is becoming a lot like Astrid in my story (Stirred - read it if you haven't yet, it's really good and no one's reviewing! *frown*)

Please update soon, I'm addicted. x.x
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »