Reviews for The Scent of Lightning
lemondrops154 chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
I loved how the story was very much a romance.. sweet, fluffy and wonderful ... but with PLOT! Adored it :) :) :)
Nyuufish chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
Awesome. :D I really enjoyed this, and they way you write the characters are still stunning. I love how you write Draco. Absolutely LOVE. It's so spot on :D Awesome.

I'll go and see what else you've written now :D

All my nerdy love!
fancyspinner chapter 14 . 12/6/2008
Hi,

This is such a heartwarming series. Will so go on my favs list. I love the relationship between H/D and your Ron and Hermione are pereperfect. Thank you so much.
loshi chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Reread this tonight. You are one amazing writer...be it fiction or non-fiction. Never lose sight of your ability.
The Quibbler Awards chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Congrats! Your story "The Scent of Lightning" was nominated for Most Original at The Quibbler Awards. Before your story can be considered a nominee, though, we need your permission. Please contact us on our site or email us!

The Quibbler Awards

quibbler
Smaradgus chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
I'm appalled at how few reviews this brilliant story has received! This is a very well written piece of work, solid but flowing. It basically has everything a story truly needs; an intriguing plot, gripping action, sweet touch of romance and fluff, intense troubles and vivid angst. The characters stay rather canon, but yet, you have created something entirely of your own, which gives the story an original feeling. The tender but rocky relationship between Harry and Draco is written believably all throughout your stories. I love the way you used Greg in this one!

Keep up the good work and thank you :)
omwhwbd chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
very gripping and well written and well balanced story, Ive really enjoyed it!

Thanks very much!
Unregistered plot-lover chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
I can't believe this has only 14 reviews.

This is one amazing piece of writing! The other stories of this arc as well. *applauds*
john chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Normally i don't read plot-heavy fanfic, but I liked this one. Geoffrey was acting a bit suspicious right from the beginning, so it might be a bit better if you had made him less so.

Good job, and thank you.
kitten7315 chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
I liked the end but was sorry to see it end. Good story.
arobynsung chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
Well written story! I loved the plot idea. Odd but interesting, my favorite kind.
msberry chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
Loved the updates - poor Harry. (Also, very much enjoyed your one-shot "The Affair")
Dragenphly chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
Oh I really really hope Draco doesn't succumb to the temptation of money. And WHY exactly isn't Ron finally telling Robards? Seems a little suspicious to me. And really, Hermione could be a little more understanding - although forgetting Valentines is just...well. Not very smart. But Hermione seems to think that no one is as good as her, and she constantly snaps at everyone - even Harry! Who really can't help that stuff is always happening to him. I reckon Draco would make the connection between Nott and the guy who asked about the burial grounds. If only everyone communicated more with each other! Thanks for writing!
msberry chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
Great to see updates to this story!
Dragenphly chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
Fascinating. This is a really interesting storyline, and I look forward to reading more. Thanks for writing.