Reviews for King of Hearts
NOOOOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 4/2
Why did you stop writing? I want to know what happens next?! You are such a great writer. Axel makes me laugh so much!
AkuRokuVIIIXIII chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Yeah, I noticed that too! Most have friggin yeux bleu, soz blue eyes
IfloveDemetri chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I think I'm in love!

And don't worry, I don't like Naminie much either. _

I wonder...Hum...

I'm guessing that Axel will win this bet? That's gonna be awesome!
andrea chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
LOL Axel whips in as the hero. Oh man, this looks like it's going to be a really awesome story... awe there is no more? *dies a little inside*

Well it was an awesome start at the very least. Very cool idea, loved the characterization and the sequence of events. Was handled and written very nicely.
Yippee chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Omg! I love your stories especially AkuRoku stories! Please update soon!
tsukiyomi08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ok so, is this fanfic...dead? Wow. Um. I liked it, yeah, but I was just like "ok, so, does it just end like this?" it seems that way, considering the fact that it was published in '06 and there have been no updates. Did you swith the name and/or make a sequel? I was just wondering, cuz, you know I think this story deffinately has potential.

char chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
OMG i loved it you should continue
Chelsey chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I thought this story was amazing. I really enjoyed what you wrote of it. you should really finish it because it really is pretty great.
Katielorraine chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
wow that was good i cant wait and see how he gets his plan working!
accome chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I liked it! A Lot! But the sad thing is, that when I looked at the last update is was 2006...which pretty much sucks, because I really think this story can go somewhere, and I was REALLY looking forwards to reading more...

Just know that I like it a lot, and I seriously think you should continue it, so if you could, update soon.
Foxxetta chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Great start!

They all seem very in-character - what with Marluxia being self-centered and Larxene a cruel bitch in general.

I also love Demyx's wimpness, it's what makes him such an endearing charcter. Like the way you're writing him!

I am intrigued to see what happens next!
koga123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like it so far. It seems like something I would like to continue reading. And, I'm not sure why most of them have blue eyes. Maybe they thought it was a good color or something. I don't know, but anyway. good job on the story so far. I hope you continue.
D E M Z Y chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
courageously fake axel, am i right. cute story though, love to see what axel has in plan next.
guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
lawlz,its good,i couldnt stop laughing by "they get beaten up and raped?" part! xD

an update would be great!*-*
Michele-bell chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is very good, a few spelling errors but other than that good! Where's the rest? I wanna know what happens! :(