Reviews for PS I'm Still Not Over You
kialajaray chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i loved this. im totally obessed with this song. y would sumone have a problem with it. just jealous dont worry. but i really did like it.
AND U KNOW THIS chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I L-O-V-E that song I listen to it all the time on my Rehanna cd.

Anywho , now for some helpful help

I think you should have added a LOT more details. like for instance you could have had scenes of Libby wriiting and Sheen reading then in the end he goes to visit her wherever she is.

Just a sudjestion

DONT HATE ME PLEASE!
AntiqueDreams chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This is such a great oneshot. Love it _
ravnbb2855 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I really liked ur story

I think that u should write a sequil to it
lillede chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
OMG I LOVED THIS. my brothers watch jimmy neutron all the time and I AM IN LOVE WITH SHEEN. and i love him and libby as a couple even though i normally don't go after cartoon fics i saw this on your author page and had to read it it's great!
crazy-partygurl chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
I really liked your story. I thought it was great, and very cute! some people just need to open there minds a little if you ask me. Btw I like your choice of song.
almostinsane chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
Sorry, but doesn't allow author notes to be chapters.
Super-Saiyajin3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Your one-shot was good. It was constructive, and a good way of viewing the relationship between Sheen and Libby. However, I would have liked to see you NOT use "u", or "ur". They are HEAVILY frowned upon in english writing, and taking it upon yourself to be a writer, you should refrain from using it in the future. It detracts from what could be a powerful presentation.

But It IS a good story, especially if it is your first. Just refrain from the slang in writing!

Good lyrics, by the way!
CloudsAreFluffie chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was so sweet I think you gave me a cavity.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Great story!
Stay-Away chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
it was tight yo
BajanBoy chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
i liked ur story alot. i mean alot .
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
I thought ur story was really good! dont let the flamers get ya down. I've actually written two stories that got all flames! so yeah. really good, maybe i'll check out ur other stories too. Keep writin!
SoCalSucks chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
I think this was a good story. But about that thing about that dude or perhaps even dudette named greg9570, that person needs to be nicer. If someone doesn't like a story, (And I agree with you) Why would he and or she read it? Just so you know, I added this as one of my fav stories, and you're now officially one of my fav authors. ]

Anywho, can you check out my stories?
just wonderstruck chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
badwolf1 - Oh, i didnt take it as a flame, just a misunderstanding.

acosta perez jose ramiro - yes, thatz a VERY nice way to correct people!

Genius Flyboy - Thank u for both actually "commenting" my story (unlike greg..whatever his name iz) and telling him to bitch off!)