Reviews for Falling into Confusion
readaddict123 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
This story is really good! Update it ASAP!
keiriala chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Muahahahaha... Please update. Spinoffs are pretty fun to read.
Namiko-kii chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Really good story.

You probably need a beta, or another round of proof-reading, in order to make your dialogue more natural and to fix those couple of typos that are there, but other than that it seems very good. I can't wait to see how you take this in a different direction to the original.
VestriVerum chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
HA!

You must go on. I demand you go on. I insist upon it! I .. I command you to go on.

Got it?

Insisting On Demanding,

T.S.K
Tony chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Oh, very nice! your story is very funny, and it fits perfectly into the 'it falls to the young' universe.

Please update!
Trinity of the phoenixes chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
So...Good story, loved the one this is sequal/au to. So...UPDATE PLEASE.

Thank you.
Viskii chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
LOL! That was hilarious! XD And so plausible- I could SEE that happen!
thomas hobbs chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
hehe i love that fic, why didn't you keep going?
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
well, well! what do we have here? A muggleborn author pretending to know how the magical world works! as much as it pains me to admit it, you seem to actually know what you're doing!

I am more than pleased I have taken Viskii's encouragement to read your story seriously, since it turned out to be a deliciously well-written journey so far! & writing it from a mud- muggleborn's point of view, that is Lily Evans, has definitely spared you any criticism on not completely understanding the ways of the wizarding world. reading this after having read "It Falls To the Young" gives me a refreshing, new view on the matter. The joys of diversity! is it not so, my dear?

sincerely,

Lucius Malfoy (registered as Blackmoonsilver for common mortals on

{*hope the immitation of L. Malfoy was a good one. lol* #wink wink#}
Willow chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
this is EXCELLENT! i really like it, with the alternate reality with severus snape as a marauder! i look forward to the next update.
Carol J chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
Wonderful story. But where did you find tyromancy?
Viskii chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Tyromancy? :D LOL!

That was fabulous. I'm worried, now- you write my characters better than I do! And yes, you're headed in a very different direction- yay diversity, lol. I love the idea of them discussing Snape in the prefect meetings- never thought of that. (The next chapter in IFTY covers about what you've covered so far, and I actually had a really hard time with it- you make it look easy. :P )

Anyway- nice to see you've continued! Huggbees! :D
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Wow, tyromancy sounds completely insane. How in the world can you predict things with cheese?
Tharin chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Another nice chapter. "Skittlesverse" is a funny idea, but the best was tyromancy. Who thinks of something like this?

I'm curious what's Severus' idea for the first prank of the year is.
Ailidh chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Yes, please continue. I really liked this and I really really really want to know whats going to happen next. Keep on writing! - Ailidh