Reviews for Is This Goodbye?
Murthor Oathstone chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I liked the story, I just wish you made more chapters. but its still good how it is now.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Not cheesy at all, hon. I liked it very much.
Bryan chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Hey Steve, interesting that you did a followup chapter on this one. I didn't know if you were done with this or what but I like what you did with it. I find it a little difficult to imagine Shinji as a full grown man, and with the longer hair you gave him. I like the fact that you gave them a dog. That was interesting. And the "idiot" comment was coming. Keep it up.
Alucius chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
lol That was pretty funny. I liked it too. Gonna go anywhere else with it? I certainly hope so.
BML chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Like the twist in the first chapter. The second chapter was a little cliched but it still worked.
Forever Rahhel chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Would have liked to see how they hooked up.

This was nice.

Normally a dog goes to the provider.

Keep it up.
Draknal chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Nice job. So you DID write a conclusion for us. _ Don't wory about other chapters in between the first and this one. I think it worked out better this way. We can come up with our own ideas for what took place in between the two time periods. Excellent work.
Necrokon chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Dude, I loved your story. I really wish that you'd write some chapters in between the two that you have now. It'll make a really great story.
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Perfect way for them to be together. Jack was cool too. lol Can't wait to read more for ya. Keep it up. Frost out.
TearsOfHurt13 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
is that gonna be the end you know the only story i don't review for you is the guilty gear one but thats because i never even heard of it lol anyway but the looks of it i'd say you're doing good do you plan to write professionally?
bigguy1234 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
great story hope there's more chapters
TearsOfHurt13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
damn you! you shouldn't have stoped
Zephyr892 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw- I usually dont review oneshots... but i just reallyl iked this one... I cant wait to read future stories of yours :-D!
Bryan chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
HA! Caught a mistake! Here it is. Don't ask why I was rereading this...

After hesitating for a few seconds, the girl rand, and caught up with him. (Definitely supposed to be RAN)
Frost-EVA-04 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hey good job. This would be an excellent story to make longer. Playing on how the two end up hooking up and so on. Well good job. Keep up the good work.