Reviews for Catalyst
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I Loved it! Wonderful writing!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Fainting goats! Absolute win.

I really liked this, and choked enough with laughter that my mother asked if I was crying.
Sofer chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ha ha, that's awesome! I can totally see sam and dean sneaking off in the middle of the night and blasting members of the unsuspecting public with water, laughing their asses off the whole time.

Their Laughing makes me laugh :D
Von chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Beautiful moment... I absolutely adore it
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
That just gets better every time I read it! Awesome job-I laughed all the way through!
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I diden't get all the 'tonight and next week' stuff. but I love reading stories where Sam and Dean use their Super predator hunting skills to cause trouble for no immediately obvious reason. in shirt: BRAVO!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Absolutely beautiful :) You really got into their characters and the relation between them, and expressed it beautiful. I'm pretty sure I had the same adrenaline rush as they did by the end - very stirring. You got me!
ashesofroses320 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Beautiful little slice-of-life ficlet. I've always adored the brother dynamic between the two of them and this captures it perfectly. I wish we got teenaged flashbacks of them in the show, but apparently Kripke and co. put stock in the Freudian principle that everything sufficiently traumatic enough to affect you for years to come happens in childhood so...darn. Lovely glimpse into the boys' lives as brothers rather than hunters. I loved it.

Toodles,

Jen
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
LOL! Great one-shot.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I know I am late in reviewing, but I just read this. WOW! That was hilarious. I could so see that!
reading chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This was just lovely.

"Sam is coming up on not needing him anymore but that's not today or this week so they're running wild and don't belong to anything but each other"

and

"His days of saying or doing almost anything to get Dean's approval are almost over, but not tonight or next week."

Love the parallelism of those sentences. Such a great look at their relationship on the cusp of changing.

One last one,

"he runs as fast as anyone else now and Dean doesn't look over his shoulder anymore"

Perfect.
JaredJensenLuvr chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
that was SO funny! I can totally see them doing that...i really enjoyed it...
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This one feels good and right in such a lovely, rascal way that I don't honestly know what to say.

It's so easy to imagine the boys spending their time like that, like young predators, playing, honing the skill they'll need to survive...and having a hell of a good time while at it!

Thank You!

This so made my day! :D
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
lol very funny especially the part were Dean's humming his own theme song at the end

thanks

VESPER
lunalupine chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This is truly stunning. Everything about it is flawless.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »