Reviews for Catalyst
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I diden't get all the 'tonight and next week' stuff. but I love reading stories where Sam and Dean use their Super predator hunting skills to cause trouble for no immediately obvious reason. in shirt: BRAVO!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Absolutely beautiful :) You really got into their characters and the relation between them, and expressed it beautiful. I'm pretty sure I had the same adrenaline rush as they did by the end - very stirring. You got me!
ashesofroses320 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Beautiful little slice-of-life ficlet. I've always adored the brother dynamic between the two of them and this captures it perfectly. I wish we got teenaged flashbacks of them in the show, but apparently Kripke and co. put stock in the Freudian principle that everything sufficiently traumatic enough to affect you for years to come happens in childhood so...darn. Lovely glimpse into the boys' lives as brothers rather than hunters. I loved it.

Toodles,

Jen
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
LOL! Great one-shot.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I know I am late in reviewing, but I just read this. WOW! That was hilarious. I could so see that!
reading chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This was just lovely.

"Sam is coming up on not needing him anymore but that's not today or this week so they're running wild and don't belong to anything but each other"

and

"His days of saying or doing almost anything to get Dean's approval are almost over, but not tonight or next week."

Love the parallelism of those sentences. Such a great look at their relationship on the cusp of changing.

One last one,

"he runs as fast as anyone else now and Dean doesn't look over his shoulder anymore"

Perfect.
JaredJensenLuvr chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
that was SO funny! I can totally see them doing that...i really enjoyed it...
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This one feels good and right in such a lovely, rascal way that I don't honestly know what to say.

It's so easy to imagine the boys spending their time like that, like young predators, playing, honing the skill they'll need to survive...and having a hell of a good time while at it!

Thank You!

This so made my day! :D
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
lol very funny especially the part were Dean's humming his own theme song at the end

thanks

VESPER
lunalupine chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This is truly stunning. Everything about it is flawless.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I can so see them doing this its hysterical. Loved the story alot. On a more serious note I really liked the conitnued reference to their shadows matching up.
Kazuko1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh wow. You managed to just keep striking the perfect notes all the way through. By the end I was convinced that this is how Sam and Dean were, or should have been. I don't know how say it better than that, so here are a few of my favorite quotes:

"They're more dangerous than anything they could run into out there because they've been raised to survive; more dangerous even than their father, who knows it all but wasn't born to it the way they are."

Really I liked this whole paragraph, but this line drove the whole thing through. "There is no Dad, there is no hunt, and the world only turns because they will it."

I could go on, but I'd end up quoting the whole thing. So suffice to say I loved it, and thanks for sharing.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Lol, this is such a good story. Just the right amount of humour, and the fact that they're teens makes it even better.
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
ohh, that's GREAT!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Bwaha! Great snapshot of the boys being boys - boys with an edge, and it's nice to know all those skillz can occasionally apply to lighter things than ghost-hunting.

Also, Gnine and I both applaud you for referencing fainting goats. HEE.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »