Reviews for Catalyst
Eleanore Elen chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Whoops I thought I reviewed this. Loved your story. It really made my day. I couldnt stop smiling :)
carocali chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
What an interesting take on the teen years. The giggling and drunkeness is a hoot. I love that you can get the whole story out, and completely capture my interest, without a word of dialogue! Just fantastic!

Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This was just wonderful :) You wonder if they were ever able to let off steam and just be kids when they were younger, and your story has answered that. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great day :)
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Very good.
Gnine chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Oh I love this fic, as I adore all your fics. You just have such a beautiful way of capturing the boys, and an eloquent writing style to boot. Besides this being just an incredibly fun romp, the writing kept striking me.

One line in particular that stuck out was the: "Dean is a demigod that's left room for him to find sainthood and share the sky."

Really really loved that. And the last line as well. Simply beautiful.
Northface chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is hilarious, and written so well. I love the "that's not today or this week" and "which is true and not quite true all at once". And I only ever got to play with foot-and-a-half long stretches of tubing, so I'm jealous.
africansilence chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wonderfully written! it is so nice to see the boys relationship like this and this is exactly how I like to imagine it was when they were growing up! Superb!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
"He's snickering because Dean has always done things just to make him laugh, Dean is everything he thinks he should be, Dean is a demigod that's left room for him to find sainthood and share the sky." - perfect.
BigPink chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Dear LORD that was what I needed today. You write Labradors turning inside out like no one else. Utterly, completely brilliant. I'm ready for summer, too.
Zelost-Mind chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aw, i loved that, it was so...brotherly...i wish they'd put more of that laughing crap in the show.
NobdyPtclr chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Sweet. I love the way you get inside the brothers' relationship in all your stories.
RustyAdina chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was awesome! I loved that story so much! I laughed out loud throughout most of it. It always makes me sad, thinking how the two brothers were once so close, and then grew apart, so I love the stories about when they are the closest. That was brilliant! Thanks for some great writing!
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hahaha that's funny. I've never heard of doing that kind of thing with rubber tubing. LOL. I'm still laughing about it. heeheeheeheehee
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3