Reviews for Catalyst
Kazuko1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh wow. You managed to just keep striking the perfect notes all the way through. By the end I was convinced that this is how Sam and Dean were, or should have been. I don't know how say it better than that, so here are a few of my favorite quotes:

"They're more dangerous than anything they could run into out there because they've been raised to survive; more dangerous even than their father, who knows it all but wasn't born to it the way they are."

Really I liked this whole paragraph, but this line drove the whole thing through. "There is no Dad, there is no hunt, and the world only turns because they will it."

"His days of saying or doing almost anything to get Dean's approval are almost over, but not tonight or next week."

I could go on, but I'd end up quoting the whole thing. So suffice to say I loved it, and thanks for sharing.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Lol, this is such a good story. Just the right amount of humour, and the fact that they're teens makes it even better.
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
ohh, that's GREAT!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Bwaha! Great snapshot of the boys being boys - boys with an edge, and it's nice to know all those skillz can occasionally apply to lighter things than ghost-hunting.

Also, Gnine and I both applaud you for referencing fainting goats. HEE.
Eleanore Elen chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Whoops I thought I reviewed this. Loved your story. It really made my day. I couldnt stop smiling :)
carocali chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
What an interesting take on the teen years. The giggling and drunkeness is a hoot. I love that you can get the whole story out, and completely capture my interest, without a word of dialogue! Just fantastic!

:D

Caroline
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This was just wonderful :) You wonder if they were ever able to let off steam and just be kids when they were younger, and your story has answered that. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great day :)
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Very good.
Gnine chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Oh I love this fic, as I adore all your fics. You just have such a beautiful way of capturing the boys, and an eloquent writing style to boot. Besides this being just an incredibly fun romp, the writing kept striking me.

One line in particular that stuck out was the: "Dean is a demigod that's left room for him to find sainthood and share the sky."

Really really loved that. And the last line as well. Simply beautiful.
Northface chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is hilarious, and written so well. I love the "that's not today or this week" and "which is true and not quite true all at once". And I only ever got to play with foot-and-a-half long stretches of tubing, so I'm jealous.
africansilence chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wonderfully written! it is so nice to see the boys relationship like this and this is exactly how I like to imagine it was when they were growing up! Superb!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
"He's snickering because Dean has always done things just to make him laugh, Dean is everything he thinks he should be, Dean is a demigod that's left room for him to find sainthood and share the sky." - perfect.
BigPink chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Dear LORD that was what I needed today. You write Labradors turning inside out like no one else. Utterly, completely brilliant. I'm ready for summer, too.
Zelost-Mind chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aw, i loved that, it was so...brotherly...i wish they'd put more of that laughing crap in the show.
NobdyPtclr chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Sweet. I love the way you get inside the brothers' relationship in all your stories.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »