Reviews for The Replacements
MagicMariah chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
AW, I LOVE THIS STORY! CANT YOU FINISH! YOUR A GREAT WRITER! LOVE YOU! LOLS.
The Disappearing Me chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Pretty good!
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Dun, dun, DUN! And Draco finaly enters the seen! *dances* I love this story.. it's... awesomeness! *smiles* You're a great writter.. this is a wonderful story.. I love it!.. Oh... wait... I already said that... *shrug* I really hope you'll update.
Reilly Sparcs-Malfoy chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
wow...cool story...quite the idea. update soon, please! its great!
Daniel-Radcliffe-is-Cute chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I really like this story. You have a good plot going. I suppose since you haven't posted for over a year, but I haven't given up hope. Please write more soon.
maliciousdragon chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
now it's getting scary. butit's a good story.
maliciousdragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
k that was a wierd chapter. but it was instering.
bibo juice chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Noo! You can't stop there! Yeah, I know I'm a bit late considering that your last update was just under a year ago.. but still! And it's just as my favourite character, Draco Malfoy, finally shows up. Pshh...

Either way, you've done a great job with this story so far. I know you won't continue with this, so I'll go on to check Caput Draconis and hope that you've updated that. This is a great story and I can't wait for an update (from any of your stories, I mean). - Dee
Dustbunnie chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
oh! a cliffie...grr...those are so evil! leaves you all in susepnse and begging for more...which is what im doing...begging for more...cause see...i was just DYING for some draco time...and then you give me some and its done...and i want more neville/cho bonding...! hecks...i just want more...i apologize if i seem demanding...
rufina chapter 5 . 5/23/2004
very good. now...finish! i command you!
(yay for mild ginny/neville romance and lack of harry angst)
Bookie chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
You need to continue this story! It is amazingly well written and I need to know what happens!
vanns chapter 5 . 11/18/2003
update update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdateupdate update updateupdate update updateupdate update update

its been like 3 months! i need to no wat happnes! yis is a good story! please update!
TrinMalfoy chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
No you can't stop this story! Oh my goodness I hadn't ever thought Neville could have it in him! And it's right in the middle of a very important point of the story, at the very climax of one of the plot twists or the climax of the actual story itself (though I doubt it seeing all your other stories). This is soo incredibly good how could you even think of stopping right now?

I've admired your writing for very long. But I do have some points to make- they are sort of hard to explain, so please forgive me if you don't really understand. I love how you're a very good descriptive writer, but it seems very straightforward description. It spells it out for you. I think your writing could be very greatly improved if you used some original similies and metaphors. But if that's not your style I can understand.

But you also think up the very best plots of any I've seen- you created many of the cliches I see today. I really am jealous of you. I'd love to try to think up original stories. However, it's really hard to keep the characters IC and have an original story. Yet, you manage to do so.

So this was more of an overall review of your writing. I absolutely love it and I really wish I knew who you were so when you become famous I can smile and say I read your works when you were younger and be happy that I could spot a true author . I hope you keep on writing all your stories, they really are wonderful.

TM
JC6 chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
Cool story...write more soon.
Aaren1 chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
OMG! YOU UPDATED! *dances around* Yes. Wow, in my stories, Draco's a misunderstood person, but now I really think that Neville should do him some damage.

Neville's changed. It's like day and night. I like that a lot. You have to keep that going. This whole Cho and Neville thing might work too.

The Weasleys' scene was PERFECT. Completely in character and very believable. Ginny's monologue...I almost cried! It was very well thought out.

Now, you CANNOT forget about us for another year. You MUST update again soon.

aaren