Reviews for My Lover
continue it please
jspgnh1234 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
awesome!
Asa Ayame chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Is this a Two-shot or is it going to be continued I'd really like that.
Hajislover chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
omg! this is soo cute! Bound By was good too. I read that one first and it was soo amazing. I know it's been like two years, but could you please update? I wanna know what they decide to name the boys! And Gunter's pregnant! Wow, of course it's Gwendal's right? Oh, you could make it to where Yuuri didn't know that they were a couple! He's so oblivious anyway lol
shokubu chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
ne,ne,you make a little mistake...it's tongue not tong...ne,ne,will you update?
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
that was great! Please continue. I want to know who did that to yuri and why. i also want to know what happens after they find out why. Plus what happens between yuri and wolfram because of it.
XZanayu chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Wow! This story is awesome! Please continue!
Lovelovegirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
well now...that was good i liked it alot..and babies, gotta love the little devils, anyway it is too late for me to articulate a decent review pardon me _
Space Panda chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Ano...;

Anyway, attempt #2! I found something out about K. His name is spelled like Kizuna Kei. In Japanese. _ Ano sa, ano sa... I think that I'll try and get a live journal, this way you will be able to write commentes on it and therefore be able to tell me stoof. :D That's what Ashurii and I do. o Hoo-rah! Or, you could...no you couldn't. Too many people read mine on DA. Crappo. Anyway, there, we can start up a plotline! If I get it up. I'll inform you when I do.

I love Watari, he makes me so happy...So...What's goin up wit ya? Nothing much here, just teaching kindergarteners about reading and learning how to type without looking at the keyboard.

That paragraph was typed without looking. Muahaha...

So was that. _

Anyway, I know I haven't written any fanfiction in,like, a hundred years, but I'll get to it. Someday. Hee...I had a dream about Ryuichi and Tohma. Not really, but it would really rock. This has been my day.

1. Eat eggs. Get horrible stomachache from eggs.

2. Teach creepy 5-year-olds.

3. Read excessive amounts of Ryu\Tohma crap.

4. Vote on fanart of Ryu\Tatsuha. *dies*

5. Talk to you in extremely long review.

Woo! How awesome is that schedule? Listen, justwrite me a comment or something on one of my stories, and everything will be as cool as a cuke! _ Happy! And guess what...-_- My cousins get to go to FRICKIN' Australia! How crappy is that?

-_- Very crappy indeed. Meh. Also Japan and Thailand and places like that. *-* WHY CAN'T I GO? AND, my friend Katie-chan gets to go to an anime convention. How sucky can this be?:(

Oh well. Nothing I can do aobut it. Except hitchhike to Anaheim and live on the streets until the Comicon starts. Hehehe...

That's a pretty good idea. w

Well, then. Since I have nothing else to say, Shii-chan, I must take my leave. Sayonara!

*Viku-chan
marnika chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
well you packed alot of story in one chapter. Willbe looking to see how you go forward in your story,to see if you keep all your plot lines how you dealt with the whole Mpeg issue.