Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
I Love Atomic Betty chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I thought Purrsy was a boy.
MikariStar chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Spinning lair that was funny. XD Close call at the end in space and on Earth. Good thing Betty saved the galaxies and was saved from changing diapers. :D I hope you keep posting in this section.
MikariStar chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
:D I loved this chapter, lots of action and Betty arrived at the not so secret, secret hideout. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. _
Barry I. Grauman chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
So that's the deal, eh? "The kid who owns all the candy stores"? Gosh, Maximus and Infantor should have known better than to make an agreement like that! And Betty as Infantor's personal D.S.C. flunkie? Thank goodness she's on her way to smash all of those foul plans into harmless glass! Can't wait to read the climax, 'dougster'!
MikariStar chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
This part reminded me of Stuart Little. Sparky and X-5 as Infantor's parents XD lol very funny. Looks like Betty's finally going on her mission! :D
Barry I. Grauman chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Thank you for your kind comments about my writing, 'dougster'! The truth is, I haven't submitted any "fanfics" on this site yet. When the proper time comes, you'll see it {them?}, and probably give your opinion as well!

As for THIS installment, I'm surprised Betty's Mom and Dad actually believed that Sparky and X-5 were Infantor's "parents"...but then, why should they suspect anything out of the "ordinary"? I believe when Betty said,

"You probably just left it in the car, right?", Sparky wondered, "What car...?", before X-5 poked the back of his arm into his bodice. "O-ops! Oh, yeah! The one I just thought up! Yep-per!". "Please excuse my wife-u-k-g-h!. She's really not herself today", explains. "I can see that", Betty's mother said a bit warily. "She's probably from Windauton {a fictional community near Moose Jaw Heights}. I mean, they're really-". "So, we'll just-ah-go...get it!".

Now that Sparky and X-5 have Infantor, what IS Betty going to do?

;)
Barry I. Grauman chapter 4 . 5/22/2006

"Why THAT tired-out cliche, I ask you?"/"With-pleasure-stupid-Galactic-Guardian.."/"If I wasn't so hungry, I'd personally...why are you pointing THAT in my face?"/"RUN!"}

So the plot really thickens, eh, 'dougster'? What IS Betty planning to do about Infantor?

How can she defeat him AND Maximus at the same time? Or is it already too late? {*gasp!*}

I'm waiting for the next chapter...
MikariStar chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Good to see Betty and Purrsey working toguether, then again they didn't really have much of a choice given the situation. XD I knew Infantor would eventualy lower his guard and give Betty a few clues. :D
MikariStar chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
They're planing to keep her trapped in her own planet? I wonder how sparky and X-5 will handle the situation without Betty.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
So THAT'S it, eh? "Goo-goo" and "gah-gah", indeed! Sure, start a crying fit so Betty can calm "cwanky wittle baby" and miss saving the universe, I KNEW IT! Infantor won't get away with this! I can just see Sparky and X-5 trying to complete the mission on their own..."Where's the Chief?"/"I'm afraid she can't make it...Infantor is making her life perfectly unbearable on Earth."/"Yeah, but what's KEEPING her?"/"I believe I just told you...obviously, this is all part of a very sinister master plan that will eventually unravel everything in the entire universe..."/"Will ya' just TELL me why Betty isn't here with us?"/"Is there food clogged in your ears again?"/"I said TELL ME! JUST TELL ME! I WANNA KNOW, X-5! If she isn't here when...TELL ME-E-E-E-E!"/"There, there, Sparky, eveything's going to be all right..I really wasn't programmed to be baby sitter to a first lieutenant...but this is an emergency!"/"WHERE ARE YA', BETTY?"/"Now I know what SHE'S going through...".

Oh, good gravy, 'dougster', what COULD happen next?

;)
MikariStar chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Maybe Betty and Purrsey can team up against Infantor? The food fight was funny. _
MikariStar chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
There's someone new in the Atomic Betty section? *throws confetti* Welcome! A very original idea having Infantor as Betty's little brother.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
My, this IS terrible. First, that horrible lullaby {he KNOWS where Betty lives!}, and then SHE has to sing it to him? And that "baybee-waybee" and "snookums" [I can HEAR Betty's Mom cooing those to Infantor!], and Infantor throwing food all over the place and Mom and Dad don't mind? HOW much "influence" DID he force on them?

This is funny AND horrifying, 'dougster'! I can't wait to read the next installment!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Welcome aboard, 'dougster'!

WHAT A STORY! I suspect Infantor "influenced" Betty's mother and father into "adopting" him...this may well turn out to be the worsy nightmare Betty will EVER have while awake!

What IS that "space brat" up to?