Reviews for Requiem
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was such a beautiful story; beautifully written and constructed. You were able to include a Draco and cho relationship into the series as if it was there all along. You are very talented and I hope you keep writing. :)
Millepassus chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Come back to writing. Pleaaaase? :(
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I like that your Cho has substance. And strangely enough, Draco's spoken about one of the most problematic portrayals of her-Cedric's death as her defining point. I've never really understood her character much and this is pretty much a first for me in the HP fandom (reading about her as a protagonist), but it always irritated me whenever authors wrote her as either a crybaby or an idiotic gossip. Both images are too one-dimensional. Anyway, I'm enjoying her conversations with Draco, they're innocently wise without being preachy.
Nerica chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
...Hi, I just had to tell you, I'm very glad I suddenly decided to revisit the HP fandom and found this little gem here!

I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I was just so engrossed in the story I just had to click on the 'next' button as soon as I finished the last line, and to tell the truth when I saw it was completed and since quite some time already..well I got lazy..Which is too bad really, because the chapters were just so beautifully written that I could've gone on an on about each of them, but yeah.

Even thought the chapters were quite lengthy, the pace was just right and even when my eyes got tired of reading for such long periods at a time, there wasn't a single paragraph I wanted to finish faster just to finish it. I took the time to savour each sentences while eager to know what happens next (well less like what happens, but more on how it'll happen) Of course it doesn't hurt that you've made perfect use of the events in the books..It just seems so interwoven and made this point of view seem all the more realistic, while adding your own touch of romance. Most of all, I love how you made everything so believable! The characterization of Draco, Cho, everyone, even the OCs become alive. (I also like what you did with Pansy, I mean I'm no fan of hers, but you made her somewhat more..human yeah, that's the word - because she's still her bitchy self, but you can't bring yourself not to care) Another

..I think I've gone on enough haha.. So to wrap it all up, I'll say bravo, great job!

Thanks for sharing~ (and for indulging me with a well-written DMxCC - I agree with you, she wasn't portrayed in the best of lights in the book, but you managed to give us her and his perspective as effectively as the original gave Harry's..Haha here I go again xD ok this time I'm done ;)

Oh and I hope you'll write that sequel!
SorrisoD'amore chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
That was amazing and the last line was so deep i loved hte whole sotry you should do a sequel on how cha and draco get together if the get together!
illshipyourship chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
i am totally in love with this story!
Per Totalus chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
*does shocked face! You cant end it like this! NO, me want more!
broken and forgotten chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Aww, so sad... loved this. Really sad... :(
Millepassus chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Noo. Why is this over? You need a sequel.

It's a great story though. Your characters have great conversations and I really enjoyed the alternating points of view.
Millepassus chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
ah kis
Millepassus chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I like Addison, but I don't like the date displayed for your last update. D
Millepassus chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
ah, YES. Tension.

I can't stop saying it, but you're AMAZING with the conversations. And cleverness. You are very clever.

u
Millepassus chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Oh snap. Once again, I love your dialogue.
Millepassus chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
I really like your writing. It feels so...realistic, to me. P The dialogue you have between the characters are really really good! I shall keep reading. _
The Darkest wizard chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
This is a great story! Please write a sequel!