Reviews for La Lame De Petit Mentali
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
aww thats soo sweet

wow
Liagiba chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That's it. You're officially on my Fave Author list. I dont even know if you'll write more (please do!) but even so...

I'm both amazed and abit ticked on this one. Umbreon and Espeon are my favorites. But you portrayed them so beautifully...

I'll go away and cry now.
Nyaa-Neko chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wah...this one was so good! Plus, there's a girl in my school whose name is Aila...I am never looking at her the same way! 0.o

This one was creepy. But creepy is good. I like creepy...except for late at night. Then sometimes I get twitchy and paranoid, and that's not that great for me getting a full night's sleep..._;

Hm...a little bit confused me with the two Aila-spirit-things. Like...so there was a good one and a bad one, and the good one was destroyed by the bad one? The bad one inhabited the sword, and the good one didn't? Meh, granted...I'm writing this review a long time after I read the story (I read it on the Delmara topic so I could vote in the contest on time)...so I might have forgotten...

Meh, and sorry. This review isn't all that thought-out...great story, though. And good to see you're writing SOMETHING. ;3

Nyaa-Neko
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
So, this is what you were writing? My Story Alert must've not kicked in until just now, because it said you wrote this yesterday.

It was, like most of your stories, depressing. But it seems like you put more effort into this one. Besides ReiShine(nothing can beat ReiShine) and Venom and Chocolate, this one is the most well written. In my opinion, anyway. Also, there weren't any nails. Thank God.