Reviews for Parallel Lives
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Loved it very interesting start.
hedwiggins chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Not to nitpick (again), but the word is "orchard", not "orchid". An orchid is a flower. An apple orchard is where you get apples.

I've been wondering if Sam's stomach problem is related in some strange way to Samantha being pregnant.
hedwiggins chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Tiny little point - Jack's house is not bigger than Sam's. Hers is bigger and has three bedrooms, his has two. His property is bigger than hers, though, so the girls would have a large yard to play in. :)
Martian Goddess chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Absolutely loving it :) just a comment on americanisms though, crèche means nothing to most Americans. I had to look it up in a dictionary. Here, it's called daycare. And it's not the boot of a car, it's the trunk. And you don't go cycling, you ride your bike or go bike riding. Crèche was the only real problem because there's no way to figure thar out without a dictionary.
But I really do adore this story :D
steadfast chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I am really hooked on the story, but I am a little confused. Hammond is there, but you switch between Col. and Gen. for Jack and Major and Lt. Col. for Sam.
girrly chapter 38 . 2/26/2012
Wow, i cant believe the astonishing turn this story took! i am truely amazed at how wondriful this story is. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2011
Nice
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 28 . 11/24/2010
That was sooooo cruel! how could you... :'( got to read more...!
prometheus chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww come on now, any kid of Carter's has simply got to have that glorious true blonde hair and enormous bright blue eyes. None of this mousy brown stuff! I'm sure Jack would see to it somehow ;)
Bella-Macabre chapter 38 . 11/1/2009
This is a great story and I'm sorry to see that you haven't posted a sequel.
Anaszun chapter 38 . 8/23/2009
Blah, you didn't tell us the baby's name (
mynameisme91 chapter 38 . 6/1/2008
This was such an incredible story. I seriously couldn't stop reading! And what a plot twist with the Ori and Oma...didn't see that coming. I thought that the baddies would be the Gou'ld. My only question is would Cassie consider Daniel her father now?...and did Cassie ever go to counselling?...

All in all such a beutifully written story. Thankyou for all the effort you put in. It is very much appretiated!
wegeebored chapter 38 . 12/27/2007
I'm pretty sure that you can't just demote someone 2 ranks down w/o having brought charges against them. Why is it that Jack got busted down, 2 ranks no less, and Sam is free of any reprimand? Nice story overall, but demoting Jack wasn't really essential to advancing your plot...
wegeebored chapter 12 . 12/27/2007