Reviews for Darkmoon and Light
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 3/10
I'm so sad that this utterely brilliant story has not been added to recently. Because I just love what's b - been happening so far - with the reintroduction of Harry's father, and relelation of James Potter being his carrier, his part elf heritage. But most of all the slow release of Harry's elf magic, heritage in preparation of his upcoming 16th birthday just how much more will be revealed to the poor lad? Though its nice that Harry has finally got an adult in his life with Severus, but also a Grandmere in Lady Eve - that's if Harry does forgive her that nasty blunder over Draco being his supposed mate? Do wonder just who Harry's mate actually is? Do wonder if Severus and Lucius might get together, or not because it would be great if Draco and Harry, truly got to be brothers?

Just how will Severus, be able to either control or at least limit Albus's meddling or manipulation of his son and his life? Given all that's so far been revealed about Harry, who his parents were - I do wonder if the prophesy still truly applies to him? Though I suppose Harry's "elvish gifts" might be the power that Modlely doesn't know about? So will Harry, go back to school as "Harry Potter" or simply start school as Severus's son?
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
I hope to read more of this story, Keep up the excellent writing.
Thorn999 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME! Please write more!? I absolutely LOVE Harry/creature inheritance stories!
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
What a impressive story when will it be update again because I want to know what is going to happen
greenwings33 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
Awe
I really like it!
ShatteredDragon chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I was just wondering if you are planning to finish this story
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
awesome story so far can’t wait to see what is coming so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Fantastic story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
This story is great so far can’t wait to what is going to happen so please update again and soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
This is a great chapter please update soon can’t wait to see what is going to come so please update again
The arithmancer chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
So is Bill his mate?
Ayame Yuuki chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
More Please. I love this story and your hope refuge story please update soon
jennadancer chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Wow! Amazing story! I am really looking forward to reading more. I love the inclusion of the elvish heritage. Great job. I hope you have a new chapter ready soon.
Phoenix1592 chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Harry's Elvin Heritage is showing more and more

with riddle at Malfoy Manor, Prince Manor is safest for Harry to heal, recuperate and develop a family relationship with his father

lol, good to know that Severus isn't a sore loser, he'd accept not having the Quidditch Cup in his office, if that makes his son happy

Update Soon