Reviews for Her Music
britgirl2003 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Hmm I can't make up my mind between:

"I don't want to be your glass of single malt whiskey hidden in the bottom drawer"

or

"Well I already know that you'd find some way to sneak me in"

Or maybe I'm totally wrong?

Anyway, another great fic! I really liked Kirsten's struggle with staying sober - something TPTB could have used to make an awesome storyline for Kirsten throughout season 3, instead of just at the end. I especially like the way she was constantly wondering if she would find that one bottle of wine or vodka that they'd missed.
ambivalentti chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Can't wait for more!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
aw god this is too good. Her desperation, her feelings about what they're thinking, bless her. Aw the mood swings are just perfect
kandylover1 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
hey!

Amazing job! I absolutely love this story! Please write again soon! :)

Ally
Princess Oats 435 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Great chapter! I love the idea of Kirsten getting out of the house and having to do something to keep her mind off of alcohol, and I think it's telling that she doesn't tell Sandy about it. This is her thing.

I love it so far, can't wait until the next update!
Fading Letters chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Aw... I really enjoyed the new chapter. I'm glad that Kiki has found a new hobby... Update soon!
slinn01 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
I was wondering how onions were going to get into this story when I read the chapter name! Great chapter...I feel so sorry for Kirsten! I'm glad someone is at least noticing she's having a hard time (Ryan). And I'm glad she's taking lessons...it's something to keep her a bit busier!
princesssparkle88 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
this is really good, i enjoyed it
kirsan chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Uuh! I liked this story and I will tell you why...because I don't have an idea where is going to go, and that is bugging me because I want to know and her incessant feelings of have a drink again is killing me! Please keep doing and I love your story LEAD ME NOT INTO THE TEMPTATION and others recently THE MALIGNANT, thanks you always do a really good job
Ally chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
hey!

This was awesome! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon

Ally
beachtree chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This brings to mind so many images and the feelings Kirsten is experiencing seem to parallel what makes her seek out and respond to that particular instrument as well. So much of this seems to be about a void, a vacuum in her life. Despite having so much, she has fallen into the trap of believing she has so little and found herself backed into a hollow existence with no visible escape.

You convey how empty her relationship with Sandy has become. There's none of the electricity, awareness or infusion that was synonymous with their combined presence. There's more interaction and energy in the room with she's with Ryan, the person around whom she is always the least comfortable, than her partner of more than twenty years. The kid she once rejected seems more attuned to her and more attentive to her than her husband.

It would reason that Kirsten would try to recapture some of the happiness, freedom and potential she associates with her earlier days with Sandy. The cello isn't only a musical instrument, but an instrument she may use to transport her back, in the hopes of redirecting her forward. Even the lonely, sad tone of the sounds resonating from the cello seem to echo her own sense of both despondency and determination. While it may give her an outlet, it can't replace her relationships that she's also neglected or alter the rhythm of her life. Only she can make the decision to reconnect with her family, her kids, and if she will see Sandy as her piano or her cello.
SexyEm chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
really enjoyed this fic, love the whole approach to her cravings and how she tried to get her mind of it by keeping herself occupied. If only sandy would have noticed or paid some attention to her. Her old little habits are so cute, i love how she checked the paper and that and then came across classes she could take, cello lessons, i think thats a great idea. would love to see her playing something like that.

I love how by 9am she had most things done that would take me all day to so, she needs to learn to lie in! lol

great work
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
ooh know the song, know what you mean, know that this is another amazing fic. Loved your little intro about Sandy and Kirsten!

The line is the one about the light from the fridge right, when you open it at midnight.

Ah this was great. Makes me want to go play my cello. I haven't played for a long while. It's bad
Fading Letters chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aw, I like it. I so much want the old Sandy back, but anywaysm I really like this fic. It's something different. Hope you CONTINUE SOON!
i love kandy 18 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
this is really good i like that kirsten is actually bored with her life as it never seems to get mentioned on the show