Reviews for Forgotten
SeikoUchiha18 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
ah I can't wait to read more if there is any!
Kist chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Nice story! I can't wait to read more!
magtreefrog chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
First, I think you may have the most interesting young Yosho in the business.

Second, I really like the story and, since you last updated only a year ago, I'll hold out a tiny bit of hope that you return to it.

I always thought having an amnesiac Ryoko would be an appropriate hell for Tenchi, and the perfect catalyst to wake him up. There's one other fic that deals with this somewhere-though in that one, Ryoko regresses to a younger, innocent stage-and NEITHER of you finished after setting up a really fascinating take on the characters. Still, even unfinished, I'm glad I read it again.
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
What a shame that you haven't updated in almost a year. I really wanted to know what happened next.
Orihime-San chapter 8 . 8/4/2011

A'Rion Larent chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I am truly intrigued at your fanfic, it's one of the better Ryoko fics out there. I love your plot and can't wait to read more. You make your characters dynamic while keeping them in their original cast- that's a job well done.
My.Sweet.Lenore chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Nice story so far I hope you can undate soon it'd be great to see how this will turn out. (:
My.Sweet.Lenore chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Dollyshesalive chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Love love love
RIML chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Please write more i thought this would never be continued:) please:)
Ryoko-SP chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Wow it's been a long time! I couldn't review chapter 8 because I alrady had, so I did it in this one.

I liked the first story but I think this change is better for the story :) I'm really gad you update and I'm looking forward the next chap!
raindropdays chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
This is a really great story so far and I like it A LOT. I can tell that you're writing really has really improved since the first chapters and I congratulate you on this. The latest chapter was especially well written since you wrote in your own "voice". I also like what you've done with each of the character's back stories. You managed to keep everyone in character with the exception of Washu (I feel she is just slightly out of character in some instances, but not much) though that is easily overlooked in favor of a great plot and good writing. I really loved Yosho's chapter especially, because of the unique way you chose to portray the events leading up to the current day as well as the background information you provided us with. Even though I still can't see Ayeka beating Ryoko so badly in a fight (xD;;;), I still enjoy this story a lot and hope you update soon!

Dollyshesalive chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
Im so very happy that u did what u did!

The cemistry between tenchi and ryoko is just unbelievable, the tension is so real u can almost touch it.

U write everything that I want from a tenchi/ryoko fic, and Im so happy ure gonna continue it.

I'd like this to be a full movie or something.. I wish.

Love it! /elin
Time-Phantom chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Just found this story and I've got to say that even though I don't read alot of Anime/manga fic's this story of yours has warmed up to me.

Can't wait to see what happens next and please update soon.
DanP1187 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Holy crap its been a while since I read this story I forgot about it lol. Mihoshi is in for a BIG surprise about Ayeka.