Reviews for Outlines and Oneshots
nrunn30 chapter 1 . 4/10
This chapter broke my heart.
Guilitlyinnoceny chapter 28 . 7/19/2016
Love the name trust symbolism, this could be the start of a fab full story if you care to continue
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Different, he only wanted an acknowledgement which is fair, and gave her what she actually asked for rather than romantic unrealistic extravagant gestures, good stuff.
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Gah I love it! Great intro, skipping straight to the interesting bit where they've had a relationship and are having problems, but done in a fairytale style so it didn't feel rushed. Interesting that what sounded like her fear of her ageing was turned on its head by the end. Into his fear of her wisdom. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 36 . 1/29/2016
I'm so happy I've found your Labyrinth collection! I love the way you portray Jareth, he's neither a villain nor a fluffy love-stricken miserable fae. He has his scars, his own story, regrets and pain. I'm mesmerised by your style. Having read the last story I felt strange longing and sadness.
Your words have so much power over me.
I hope eventually you continue writing more Labyrinth stories.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Well-written. That's something I appreicate.
nfall chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
nice charper, starting reading your work in 2002, and still love your writing style
arynwy chapter 36 . 6/8/2015
Just wanted to say that I love this collection. It's like finding a chest in the attic - you open the lid and behold, there are all of these little treasures! A feast of baubles that you carefully take in hand and hold to the light to better admire. And when you turn them a certain way, you get a new facet of imagery or characterization that lights the imagination. ::smiles:: Thank you.
J Luc Pitard chapter 36 . 5/23/2015
Love the way her sense of adventure hasn't been dulled here. Even in her normal life, she just ups and heads Down Under... then a little more under...

One phrase to be wary of is "in all his glory" as it's been a little co-opted by the phrase "in all (one's) naked glory" to where the former is often used where the latter is more apt and so I giggled at the idea of him "in all his *ahem* glory" rather than the intended image. Perhaps "in all his glittery, holiday glory" would've given the idea without letting the reader substitute the inappropriate image. Well, inappropriate for greeting guests, at any rate.
nekochan1994 chapter 34 . 9/12/2014
x3 So cute!
nekochan1994 chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
meep! x3
nekochan1994 chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
*bursts into peals of laughter*