Reviews for Notes
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG 'How do you get your hair to defy gravity?' OMG Fuu we all wanna know. Maybe once you two start dating (assuming you do) you can pester him about it until he finally tells us the answer to the question almost all of us are dying to know (plus with Sosa's hair, Roxas's... there's a long list somewhere, I bet)- though knowing most writers on this site they'll probably mark it down as hair gel... whatever great little drabble!
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This is really good, are you making any more like it?

..can i have a cookie?
abandonedSoaring chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
LOL thats too funny finally a different pairing with Hayner Oh yay cookie XD
faol-sidhe chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Fuu/Hayner is such a wonderful crack pairing.

This was quite cute, but rather short. Any chance you'd write more? Or another Fuu/Hayner 'fic?
Lady Evelynn chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
oh s-t, i love you. _

"What’s wrong with your fashion sense?" XD that was smext, and so was this. "You tell me, Blondie"

omg. you rock! _ I might like Fuu x Hayner coupleings now. hehe. ja.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was cute.

Quite good.
XxBlurred-TearsxX chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
LOL! I saw a movie in 6th grade in sicence class and there was a rap and they kept on saying opposites attract! ROFLMAO!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
aww, haha. this was cute.

Opposites attract... ;D

strange (fuu rox)
sorrowful love-Xemall chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
this is cute
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Pug: I swear, Fuu is the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

Dragon: Silly Hayner.
Dark Sephora chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I find this totally intriguing. I like seeing Hayner paired with a girl other than Kairi or Olette. Sure it's Fuu who I can't even imagine dating but still. This was cute.
Painted Sky chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Pretty good, never thought of that pairing before... _ kudos!
GotItMemorized chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
oh that was nice. Never thought of that couple, never occured to me (I'm more of a Hayner/Roxas fan)