Reviews for Amazing Grace
Marymel chapter 7 . 8/15
I wish you'd pick up the story again. I know it's been a long time, but I would like to see Nick and Greg together again.
Marymel chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I know it's been a while since it was updated, but I really liked this story and would like to know what happens next.
Marymel chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I discovered this story a few months ago and really enjoyed it. I know it's been a while since you updated, but I hope you continue this story. I and other followers want to know what happens next! Does Nick save Greg? Does Greg escape? I want to know! Please update soon!
Tracy79 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
love this...
peanutsandtoast chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Oh, please please please update!
Edtheoddfish chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
I just died a little. How could you end it there?

My heart is breaking for Greg and Nick, and if you maybe have the next chapter on your computer or in your brain please update. I know its been five years. But this is amazing!

The dialog is so great. Please consider updating it.
Taylorevans chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
I know it's been a long time ans you've probably given up on this fic but could you maybe consider continuing this story as it was really really good and I really wish I could see how or ends :)
janet1982 chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
awesome story)

please update)
WhenFireAndIceBurnAsOne chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
I've read this a couple of times and keep thinking is there more of it. Its rea;;y good, a completely different take. its amazing.
charlie-becks chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
4years since u last updated this, but i think we still have a chance of an update, right? A girl needs to hope :D
BrandyLovesStories chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
i totally love this story. i dont think you should bring sara back but that is just me. good job! cant wait till next chapter.
KaL KeY chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
so good! update soon! please!
Puppy-momma chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
please please please finish the story...you killing me!
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
If you ever do get around to updating this would you mind slapping a nice big AU in the description? it was okay but not what I was looking for.
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
omg, poor greg! poor nick! love the story, last couple of chapters had me in tears! cant wait till you update see yha