Reviews for Shake, Rattle and Roll
justawritier chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Eireish chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wonderful story and very well written. I so look forward to your stories. Thank you! I do have a question for you about the story if you could email me.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
now.. that's a story line I could live with. Pollack's not dead, Jordan was never in any "legal danger".. and Woody doesn't get a "get out of jail free" card with Jordan.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Please tell me she was with Woody at the beginning of the story. Your not done the story are you? It was really well written. I enjoyed it. I do hope though that Pollack doesn't really turn out to be alive. I'm still not a fan of him.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was great! And it's complete... Ah, well - I would have hoped for more, but you did a great job with this. Loved the backwards storytelling. Very cool. And I liked that you had Drew Haley back. I loved that character! It would be great if they actually brought him back to the show - I always though he and Jordan made a great couple. The only thing that has me wondering is the very beginning of the story - who is Jordan actually in bed with. But maybe that's your point... you can pick who you think she ended up with. Hopefully J.D. or Haley. Woody's not my favorite nowadays! Anyway, great job and I can't wait to read more of your stories. :) Thanks!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Holy shit...I love it! Great way to start! I can't wait to read the rest.

I've always loved you're writing technique but this backwards thing is awesome...keep it up ;]